Black Money Business Jobs : jobs cannot be created when elvated taxes!!

This is the number one job killer in America. We need to stop raising taxes on businesses and we need to start cutting taxes. This is why obama will not be reelected. We can get a president with some economic and business sense. if somenone begs to differ let me know, because right now I'm disappointed in our president!!!

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Most of the posters answered your question correctly. Tax cuts have not led to jobs. Taxes are already at a low, its loop holes that need curving and incentives are needed to return jobs that have been taken overseas for lower wages....some as low as, .80 cents an hour.

Surprisingly, you are disappointed with the President when most direct disappointment toward the Tea Party for shipwrecking the economy through blocking the President. Its obvious their would be plan of holding Mr. Obama to one term nearly works, when his own kind attest disappointment as you have, legit-writer.

Peace In,

To get our economy productive it's gonna take a combination of increased taxes on the rich and corporations and deep spending cuts in pork programs and entitlement programs. That means both the republicans and the democrats got it wrong.....no partisan, one pronged approach will solve the problem. That's why I hate partisan politics....cause common sense go's out the window when partisan politics gets in the way.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......What you describe sounds identical to the President's plan, a balance approach toward reducing the deficit; the extent to which fellow Democrats also disagree with the President. I'm not sure why you say Democrats got it wrong when Mr. Obama is a Democrat.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back