Black Money Business Jobs : ALL OVER AMERICA THOUSANDS OF OPEN AMAZON JOBS ( few thousand ) & LINKS = MAKE THAT MONEY :cool:

Th-Ankhs for not taking offense, my responses were not personal -- just going on personal experiences with this racist company!
I know Sister Fine1952
No Offense I work on me not being offended. Unless. I'm told direct that was the intent. Even then.. I'm slow to take offense .. Because I respect truth. Letting me know I screwed up. I evaluate. If I don't conclude that. Still not taking offense. We agree on whats up.. and agree on the fact we don't totally agree..

Were Destee Family
I can be agreeable.
Been told.. Sometimes..
Thank You For Responding

I have some info that you might find interesting. I'm on my phone right now. When I go to my PC
I'll share it in a private convo later if you accept them.
It's just Info.. Taken at the moment to support a truth / or another look at something you put in this thread
I discovered this info just last night

Eye have always tried to disagree while being agreeable. Except in those cases when Eye know Eye am being attacked for no reason. And in those cases Eye still rise above the occasion --with a :lol:

Ase'

I know Sister Fine1952
No Offense I work on me not being offended. Unless. I'm told direct that was the intent. Even then.. I'm slow to take offense .. Because I respect truth. Letting me know I screwed up. I evaluate. If I don't conclude that. Still not taking offense. We agree on whats up.. and agree on the fact we don't totally agree..

Were Destee Family
I can be agreeable.
Been told.. Sometimes..
Thank You For Responding

I have some info that you might find interesting. I'm on my phone right now. When I go to my PC
I'll share it in a private convo later if you accept them.
It's just Info.. Taken at the moment to support a truth / or another look at something you put in this thread
I discovered this info just last night

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back