Black Money Business Jobs : ALL OVER AMERICA THOUSANDS OF OPEN AMAZON JOBS ( few thousand ) & LINKS = MAKE THAT MONEY :cool:

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
IF YOU NEED A JOB
To the Left ( once job catagory is opened ) Look for Your City

Personally, been there!
Personally, seen that!
Personally, done that!

What many do not know or understand is that ---the work conditions match slave labor. Go figure, a jew owns the company. Jews were and still are the worse group of employers to work for ---in the world!

Amazon warehouse employees speak out about the 'brutal' reality of working during the holidays, when 60-hour weeks are mandatory and ambulance calls are common
Isobel Asher Hamilton and Aine Cain
Feb 19, 2019, 8:38 AM

1593049593113.png

Highlights of The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews

Jewish Boycott List - These are the business owned and run by Jews that should be boycotted!

Personally, been there!
Personally, seen that!
Personally, done that!

What many do not know or understand is that ---the work conditions match slave labor. Go figure, a jew owns the company. Jews were and still are the worse group of employers to work for ---in the world!

Amazon warehouse employees speak out about the 'brutal' reality of working during the holidays, when 60-hour weeks are mandatory and ambulance calls are common
Isobel Asher Hamilton and Aine Cain
Feb 19, 2019, 8:38 AM

View attachment 20385

Highlights of The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews

Jewish Boycott List - These are the business owned and run by Jews that should be boycotted!
That has truth established about the working hours.
I have worked for Jews. Some I know never gave me a unfair shake.. actually they gave me hands up opportunities and sparked my growth since I was 13

The jobs I posted
all are not in the warehouses.
Those that are in warehouses and as shoppers w/o overtime ( ~~ $30k - 40K year)

Nothing new with any job.. Amazon like many other employers I have worked for over the years. Drive you like they own you. But I don' t work like that.. besides there is a work-life balance that is in play.. and I get my balance
Hard work doesn't deter and challenge me. I thrive on a full plate.

Many jobs listed are far more entailed with software programming demands etc.
The average on jobs outside of working in the warehouses starts at ( $56.00 dollars an hour. )

I applied for one that I qualify for today..
. the work is supporting a special program Amazon has established and the hours are 8 a day possibly overtime, possible often and many weekends depending on deliverable's

Slavery was full employment without a single benefit.
Benefits and decent pay and the need to support myself and family out weighs the ownership ( JEWISH ) issue.

I have had more discriminatory back-stabbing B.S. from Black co-workers.
That suck up fool played for the racist employers lied on me in some occasions and did it to be accepted. A man like that knows he is in the same boat.. he can be tossed as fast as anyone .. so kissing A*ss* is what the worm does.

The Black employee was a slacker, and my skills showed him up.. didn't need his help so that fool felt threatened as well.. No more than a sell out.... and a yes man. Spineless worm.
I'm not mad at them.. Just have nothing to do with them and let others know they are back stabbers..

I even have an address to file a case that will cripple many employers that discriminate. They loose that government subsidy.. they fly right. I quit worrying about being fired years ago.. I have survived and I won't take s*hit just to work anywhere

The law is this.. A hostile, unsafe , even a job that is noisy where I can't have peace of mind.. any of those environments qualifies and a person has a right to quit and still get unemployment.
No Fear of loosing that check They can't take my skills, those go with me.. F*cks up their heads every-time
Bosses are afraid of a educated Black Man or Woman.

A white person knows little about us, and their fear is their shame.
So they get mad and say stupid things to attempt to hurt Us.. what is not understood... they discriminate and avoid
People tend to hate or dislike. What they don't understand, can't control or have

They will always work to not raise another up, allow them the opportunities afforded by hard work and education. Yet they demand that for themselves proving they know the differences right from wrong.. Playing dumb on their part is no excuse.

The whole base of Racism is Fear of Intelligence, and common sense Blacks do command.

( sticks and stones can break a bone.. but calling me a niger never hurt me )
Three foot rule then I kick some a*ss*

Last edited:
Then it is a false claim to lift Amazon up as though it is the answer to our economic woes! Eye know the content of the Boycott list and Amazon needs to be added to that list!
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=71304

That has truth established about the working hours.
I have worked for Jews. Some I know never gave me a unfair shake.. actually they gave me hands up opportunities and sparked my growth since I was 13

The jobs I posted
all are not in the warehouses.
Those that are in warehouses and as shoppers w/o overtime ( ~~ $30k - 40K year)

Nothing new with any job.. Amazon like many other employers I have worked for over the years. Drive you like they own you. But I don' t work like that.. besides there is a work-life balance that is in play.. and I get my balance
Hard work doesn't deter and challenge me. I thrive on a full plate.

Many jobs listed are far more entailed with software programming demands etc.
The average on jobs outside of working in the warehouses starts at ( $56.00 dollars an hour. )
I applied for one that I qualify for today... the work is supporting a special program Amazon has established and the hours are 8 a day possibly overtime, possible often and many weekends depending on deliverable's

Slavery was full employment without a single benefit.
Benefits and decent pay and the need to support myself and family out weighs the ownership ( JEWISH ) issue.

I have had more discriminatory back-stabbing B.S. from Black co-workers.
That suck up fool played for the racist employers lied on me in some occasions and did it to be accepted. A man like that knows he is in the same boat.. he can be tossed as fast as anyone .. so kissing A*ss* is what the worm does.

The Black employee was a slacker, and my skills showed him up.. didn't need his help so that fool felt threatened as well.. No more than a sell out.... and a yes man. Spineless worm.
I'm not mad at them.. Just have nothing to do with them and let others know they are back stabbers..

I even have an address to file a case that will cripple many employers that discriminate. They loose that government subsidy.. they fly right. I quit worrying about being fired years ago.. I have survived and I won't take s*hit just to work anywhere

The law is this.. A hostile, unsafe , even a job that is noisy where I can't have peace of mind.. any of those environments qualifies and a person has a right to quit and still get unemployment.
No Fear of loosing that check They can't take my skills, those go with me.. F*cks up their heads every-time
Bosses are afraid of a educated Black Man or Woman.

A white person knows little about us, and their fear is their shame.
So they get mad and say stupid things to attempt to hurt Us.. what is not understood... they discriminate and avoid
People tend to hate or dislike. What they don't understand, can't control or have

They will always work to not raise another up, allow them the opportunities afforded by hard work and education. Yet they demand that for themselves proving they know the differences right from wrong.. Playing dumb on their part is no excuse.

The whole base of Racism is Fear of Intelligence, and common sense Blacks do command.

( sticks and stones can break a bone.. but calling me a niger never hurt me )
Three foot rule then I kick some a*ss*

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back