Brother AACOOLDRE : Jesus: A time traveler?

Thats a good point that the 10 commandments originate from Egypt. I think there is one exception about the sabath which they got from another bordering country. But the Jews performed circumcision on the Sabbath which practice did come from Egypt. Circumcision was about life/creation. Were the Jews saying their creattion story came from Egypt? Jesus lighted candles (obleslisk) on the sabbath whic was a symbol of Osiris missing penis.

AACOOLDRE said:
Yes Jesus called out for Eli (sun) when he said my God/Power My God/power why have you forsaken me? El=power of the sun rays. god/power was symbolic of the sun. This was an allegory of the sun losing its power for 3 day (Jesus 3 hours) from December 22-25.

Jehovah is a sun God too with its root word "I am" is Am=Sun in Egypt. Also Aton/Adon was added to Jehovah Aton is the sun. (QUOTE)

Peace....................I agree with this AC!!

Christianity = the pagan worship of the SUN, but they replaced the SUN with the SON to FOOL US..............

peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back