Black People Politics : Jesse's "favor" to Obama?

hen81

BANNED
May 19, 2008
Could it be that Jesse Jackson just won the general election for Obama. Nothing brings white voters together like being against Jackson. No amount of bowling, beer drinking or pool playing would give Obama the credibility of having Jesse Jackson taking a bold swipe at him.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

I find it hard to believe that Jesse could make that kind of mistake. He has been in front of thousands of microphone over the years. This could have been the master stroke of falling on the sword to get Obama elected. This was a vaccine against Obama being too black for mainstream America. If Jesse has a problem with him, he becomes more acceptable to the masses.

www.*************

Could it be that Jesse Jackson just won the general election for Obama. Nothing brings white voters together like being against Jackson. No amount of bowling, beer drinking or pool playing would give Obama the credibility of having Jesse Jackson taking a bold swipe at him.

I find it hard to believe that Jesse could make that kind of mistake. He has been in front of thousands of microphone over the years. This could have been the master stroke of falling on the sword to get Obama elected. This was a vaccine against Obama being too black for mainstream America. If Jesse has a problem with him, he becomes more acceptable to the masses.

www.*************

I agree with your observation.

www.*************

I think you could be right.

That's the truth!

Ma'at​

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back