Black People : IS TRUTH IN HISTORY BLACK OR WHITE ??

thank you, sista!

Thanks Brother D.

And that is exactly what I am talking about. We can not go by skin color. If a black man makes a statement. We should challenge what he says just as thoroughly as if he was white. We can not judge what is accurate and what is false by skin color.

And I am going a little bit farther. .......................

The human mind by it's divine design, will support other vital human organs and emotions. We have too much mental damage that opens the door for what is sweet to our ears that may fit that vital need. Even if it's artificial, or untrue, it supports our human instincts.

It's natural for us to reject what is foreign. Now, Because we ONLY heard and was taught Eurocentric theories and ideologies to feed us. Anything else , we seem to reject or have an hardship believing. That's part of the reason we have such a wide range of division.

Historical manipulation and distortion verses facts and truth.

I think you had to studied and researched regularly to first know those authors that have the better reputation. But for those that don't know , how can we weed out the nonsense from the facts, much easier ??

1- Read more then one source. Deep research takes time and as much as I love the Internet. It does not replace books that give us a more thorough understanding.

2- Look for the author that has less to gain and no motive. That's when google can help. Get the background of these authors. Regardless of skin color. So if you read a book by Sam Whitney: titled: " Why blacks are in the state of confusion." Google his name and the book title. You see that in 1959 he was head of the KKK. You think his book is valid, authentic, and should we believe what he writes ??

3- Please determine what is indeed facts, from what's more probable and what's less possible. I've seen more people post theories as if they are facts. and have the nerve to argue about it without posting proof for their stance. Facts are undisputable and you should have solid information to back it up. Regardless if one hears or not, just drop and roll. Hell, perhaps they will ponder on it, or try to refute the information and guess what ??? They might just learn something.

ie- Fact is Jesus walked. That has been proven. Whether or not he is the Messiah is NOT A FACT.

4- Last but not least. Whew............... Yes, I'm going to say it. Religion is based more so on faith. Which most can not be proven. Their is two popular religions amongst us. And BOTH originated from ONE. And basically has the 10 basic principles of life for us to live by that is identical. Why, why, do we argue amongst one another if the basic principles are the same ??

example. Thou shall not kill. Thou should not steal, honor your husband , wife, neighbor, love each other deeply and put God first by any name and not necessarily in that order. Look out for your follow man and your brother man. Take care of your children..............

Get the picture ??

So to look for facts to make your god seem bigger then my god is fruitless. ( And is strictly an Eurocentric method ) That's not to say not to study biblical history, Egyptian history or other ancient culture practices. But when we study these things , use logic, reason, and what has been scientifically proven over time then apply that to your faith or non faith. It won't mis-guide you, If you are indeed on the right track.

It has to make sense. So if somebody told you that Adam is really Ra. You already know it can't be. Why ?? Ra was an mythological God for one. And the time frame where the culture practice of mythological gods reigned is not the same with the bible time line. So you recognize the lie, regardless if it sounds good.

And that is why knowledge of accurate history is vital, because it helps weed out the lies that causes more chaos, confusion and ultimately division amongst us !!!

Peace Brother D.

Much love to you to, Miss Lady. I see how you acquired your screen name . Very fitting !! ^5 !! Many blessing to you.

11/09/09

HE RE-NAMED ME

MRS. LADY

MY FUTURE

AND THANK YOU :)

IT'S FUNNY CAUSE THE NAME CAME B-4 THE EXPLANATION, LIKE MOST THINGS.

SORRY FOR GETTIN OFF TOPIC, BUT I'M JUST SOOOO EXCITED.

11/09/09

HE RE-NAMED ME

MRS. LADY

MY FUTURE

AND THANK YOU :)

IT'S FUNNY CAUSE THE NAME CAME B-4 THE EXPLANATION, LIKE MOST THINGS.

SORRY FOR GETTIN OFF TOPIC, BUT I'M JUST SOOOO EXCITED.

I guess you are a new bride. Most lady gems are swooped up quickly and are in high demand. **wink** You should be excited and enthused. May you grow together and stay blessed.

And you are certainly on topic hun. You've blessed me by sharing a little piece of you.

What happened yesterday IS a page in history.

Truly and sincerely .............. Thank you

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back