Black People : IS TRUTH IN HISTORY BLACK OR WHITE ??

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by blkbutterfly41, Nov 17, 2009.

1. blkbutterfly41

blkbutterfly41 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +483
    Hello Family; After browsing I wanted to pose this question: Should we be color blind if we are searching for the truth in our history ??

Facts is provable. After browsing, I must ask : Are we becoming just like them with mis-information ?? Do we not owe it to ourselves and each other to present facts as facts ?? And present our point of view, and explain how we came to teh conclusion we have ?? Is it insulting if someone ask you to share WHY you feel the way you do ?? Or to reveal your sources ?? Should we not challange what we have been told and taught ?? Should we not research anything and everything we hear ?? Do we look for just black authors, and reject white authors ?? What color is facts and information ??

Do we "own" whatever is sweet to our ears, because it magnifies history where as blacks are in favor ?? Our history is rich , from the begining. We do not have to distort a thing. We was not perfect people, but we was extrordinary people, rich in science , tech, math genuises, etc.
    The truth in history can't be untold, or hidden. Our people was swift, as they put things in place that no man can tamper with. We just have to connect the dots.

White America has committed a major sin in its post-slavery era. This sin is the belief of our nation’s innocence and the lack of ownership to our past human rights abuses. The fact is their history is neither innocent, nor is it over, and I truly believe white people should own up to the fact that they bear a burden of the evil that will exist as long as american history is that of slave owners and abusers of human rights.

This ignorance creates a duality for American society. There is the world that whites live in, and it is one of imagined innocence and historical blindness. We tend to gloss over what really happened, and what is happening, so they can feel guilt free and continue through their day enjoying this ignorance. And, then you have the world that blacks live in. This is the world that is all too knowing of our horridly abusive american history, the shadowy abusive present and the depressing and very real possibility of an abusive future.

This duality exists because most whites will never see, nor desire to see, the world through black eyes because there is no requirement for them to do so. They currently run the government, run the banks, run the corporations and run mainstream American culture. Yet, blacks do not have the luxury of choice.

Thats where Historical knowledge comes in.............

They are forced to see the world through not only their own eyes, but through eyes of whites as well. Why? Because the two worlds are not equal. With whites running the country (current President excluded), They force the black community to fit there mold, talk there talk, dress there dress and act the way they act if they desire to have a piece of this “great” nation. This, is common knowledge for all blacks. ( conciously or subconciously )

To turn this around, We have to have a sense of culture. We have to see greatness in order to achieve greatness. Thus the vital important of ACCURATE ancient history. Our history is rich beyond measure, No need to try to elevate what's already elevated in TRUTH.

I respectfully ask for each and every one of us to investigate any information before you repeat it as truth. U-tube is NOT an crediable source. ( Anybody can do it ) Books are the best and know your authors that put their lifes work in sharing historicial FACTS. Dr Ben is one of them. We have so much mis-information floating that helps with the confusion, chaos and distortion of truth, when we share it. Then insult to injury We and have the nerve to get mad if somebody ask how do you come to that conclusion ?? Challange me, Challenge youself !!! Please !!

Truth has to make logical sense. If what you are putting out can't hold up to the questions asked, then perhaps you have mis-information.

Do we determine what's truth by the skin color of the messenger, author, teacher , educator ??

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

Splendid blkbutterfly41,

Before I comment however, is this meant exclusively for Sister Destee? If not, you may want to modify the beginning to reflect the Family. Geez, please don't think I am a discussion mediator, or a commentator or a referee:)...Peace In my sister.

3. blkbutterfly41

Ratings:
    +483
    Whew................. Thank you, bro !!! lol

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

You are welcome blkbutterfly41, lol...The flood gates are now open:)...Peace In my sister.

5. blkbutterfly41

Ratings:
    +483
    Hmmmmmmmmm, I waiting for YOU to share what you think ......................**wink**

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

As I said early, it is splendid blkbutterflly41. There is nothing here that I can disagree with being a bases of facts kind of person, myself. In my view, its up to the naysayers, if any, to present the opposing, combative view points...Peace In my sister, for real!

7. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Sister BlkButtery41, I agree with Brother Clyde....This was an excellent post!

And there really is no opposing side....Who's gonna come in here and say, "No, we SHOULDN'T find out our history for ourselves!"

And if anyone DOES, well.....I've got some cement blocks we could use to get rid of the body. (lol) j/k

8. blkbutterfly41

Ratings:
    +483

[ lol, Welp, Next time I think, I'll just ask questions.............. Brother Clyde don't you say a wooooooooooooord , I'm opinated I tell ya ........... just a lil bit.

/I]

9. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

Okay blkbutterfly41, lol...you got my word on it:), great job though:wink:. And there is no charge for cleaning up the quote:)...Peace In my sister.

10. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    I will answer your questions

Although many do not want to KNOW truth.

The truth is that GOD is SPIRIT, and spirit is colorless.

If humans make claim to be God, and also claim to KNOW GOD, and then claim that everyone is GOD'S children, then how is it possible that a SPIRIT could possibly know any color.

The TRUTH is that there is no original anything, because no one is original with their ideas, their intents, their selfish inconsiderate needs, and their history.

What mother here truly ever desires for any of their "children" to suffer.

This is the makings and likeness of a false image.

GOD is not nature, because GOD never destroys. GOD is a servant, and gives each the desires in their hearts.

So if your heart desires the demise and destruction of someone or something else then you've damned yourself.

FAITH AND WALKING WITH GOD PROVIDES THE ONLY TRUTH THAT YOU NEED.

Books are not a source of GOD.

Performances are for actors
    Lonliness is for truth
    Fittin in is for cowards
    And LOVE is right now

GOD is emotion, and that will never be figured out. You can watch all of the stars that you wanna watch, but you don't see no stars when the Sun is out.

Light candles, incense, make alters ...

Let us explore the correlation between the pyramids of Giza and the tower of Babylon

You see there is no such thing as

kings vs. queens
    nor
    profits vs. prophets
    nor
    jenny vs. jimmy
    nor
    east vs. west

All competition, and GOD doesn't compete

So all join "forces" and try to destroy GOD first, and then will try to destroy each other

Time don't exist GOD'S creations are just smart enough to learn how to slow it down

The seasons happen over and over again, GOD only comes once.

So you want to destroy yourselves, LOVE will not stand in the way, it's your free choice.

GOD is not mocked.

If I have the priviledge of talking with GOD it is because I have knowldege of myself, and there in the future we gonna see who really was a slave and who was free.

You see innocence is spared, because GOD is merciful, but liars will face the TRUTH.

"JUDGE NOT, LEAST YE MAY BE JUDGED, FOR THE JUDGEMENT YE JUDGE YE SHALL SURLY BE JUDGED, U GET'S NO LOVE"

KRS-ONE IS MY REPRESENTATIVE ON THIS PLANET SO CALLED EARTH

AND THESE "CONSPIRACY" THEORY DEVILS I'LL BLAZE THEM TOO!

YOU LOSE