Black People Politics : Is There Any Issue More Important Than Fighting Against Mass Incarceration?

Are you responding to something I posted.

LOL No, no, no! That message was for Chuck. He literally "follows" me. There is a function on the board that allows members to follow other members, Since my first day here I was notified that he is following me. Ain't that "speshul"?

I guess he is a Psychiatrist, or he has mental telepathy, because he analyzes each of my posts and then tells what I am thinking, and what he wants me to think instead.

You know, some men have that time of the month, too.

I'm throwing a ball into the hoop here…Did you know that Ben Carson says that our brains are not completely formed until we're twenty so he warns against drugs, even Marajuana (sp?) doing damage to our brains.

Ben Carson didn't discover that idea. It's a long known fact. The brain is not fully developed until about 24-25. And, the last part to develop is the part that deals with critical decision making, impulsive decisions, etc. So, yes it is quite harmful for youths to use any drugs or alcohol before their brain is fully developed. And, it makes no sense that alcohol is sold to 21 year olds considering the facts, IMO. Because these chemicals impair the normal development of the brain.

This is a fact. Carson cannot take any credit for this known fact. And as I stated it is more like 24-25, not 20 at all.

Now, what does this have to do with mass incarceration? And, what are you talking about "I'm throwing a ball into the hoop here"?

At what age the brain development is a scientific project relative to all people. Somehow over the years this project has been falsely been reported as being focused on Blacks.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back