Black People Politics : Scott Walker Fumbles On America's Race Issue - Meet Sheriff David Clarke

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Scott Walker Fumbles On America's Race Issue
And he's governor of one of the states that's the worst for black people.

001a0e28026f.jpg
Julia Craven Staff Reporter, The Huffington Post

Well, the Black Lives Matter movement got a brief mention during the main Fox News 2016 GOP debate Thursday. When Megyn Kelly asked about a solution to the "biggest civil rights issue of our time," Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R) dodged the question.

"Well, I think the most important thing we can do when it comes to policing -- it's something you've had a guest on who's a friend of mine, Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, who's talked to me about this many times in the past -- it's about training," he said of the tense relationship between the black community and the police ...

:facepalm:

55c425b814000077002e23e9.jpeg

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker dodged a question about racial tensions during Thursday's GOP debate. | Credit: John Minchillo/Associated Press

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...id=txtlnkusaolp00000592&kvcommref=mostpopular

Meet Scott Walker’s Paranoid, Insurrectionist Advisor On Police Violence Against African Americans

... Walker described Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke as a “friend of mine” who has “talked to me about [policing] many times in the past.” But Clarke, who is African American, is an unusual place for a governor and potential president to seek advice on the concerns raised by the Black Lives Matter movement ...

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke
Sheriff-David-Clarke-1024x682.jpg

CREDIT: AP PHOTO/JACQUELYN MARTIN

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2015/08/07/3689152/scott-walker-black-lives-matter-adviser/

Meet Scott Walker’s Paranoid, Insurrectionist Advisor On Police Violence Against African Americans

... Walker described Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke as a “friend of mine” who has “talked to me about [policing] many times in the past.” But Clarke, who is African American, is an unusual place for a governor and potential president to seek advice on the concerns raised by the Black Lives Matter movement ...

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke
Sheriff-David-Clarke-1024x682.jpg

CREDIT: AP PHOTO/JACQUELYN MARTIN

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2015/08/07/3689152/scott-walker-black-lives-matter-adviser/

Man, some of these so-called brothers got their heads so far up the butts of the structure of Law Enforcement with blue coursing through their veins and skewed vision they forget where they come from and who they are..It's like joining the Military,everything you do is your duty/for love of country (Patriotism) and the line between what's morally right or wrong no longer exists..

Man, some of these so-called brothers got their heads so far up the butts of the structure of Law Enforcement with blue coursing through their veins and skewed vision they forget where they come from and who they are..It's like joining the Military,everything you do is for of country (Patriotism) and the line between what's morally right or wrong no longer exists..

Exactly, appreciate your comments, bulls-eye :bullseye:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back