Black Spirituality Religion : Is Peace Natural?

We cultivate peace. Cultivate it from within ourselves, from lives and times when our souls realized a modicum of it. And we draw that into our imagination, from darkness into light, we create it.

Corn is natural, that it will evolve depending upon how it is cultivated through any means, is also natural. We are no different, in that natural latent talents, abilities, even the ability to conceive and create peace, lies within us and can be applied without.

What you see is the aftereffect of what you were able to conceive and believe, that which your emotions have impreganted the subconscious to give birth to. You can give birth to anything, what are you planting?

I understand what you are saying. I conceive a world of peace. I conceive the possibility of humans being what some say they have never been before. The way of violence, cf competition and oppression will naturally come to an end just as a train comes to the end of the track it is on. That may be a fantasy but hey without the dreamer we would still be living in caves because if you can't dream of a house you can't build one.

My plans? I have peace in my life right now. It isn't something I have to plan for. Just avoid the things that would destroy it. Than again if peace is in my mind it cannot be destroyed. The memory of it would always be there but I can avoid visiting the place where it is.

I understand what you are saying. I conceive a world of peace. I conceive the possibility of humans being what some say they have never been before. The way of violence, cf competition and oppression will naturally come to an end just as a train comes to the end of the track it is on. That may be a fantasy but hey without the dreamer we would still be living in caves because if you can't dream of a house you can't build one.

My plans? I have peace in my life right now. It isn't something I have to plan for. Just avoid the things that would destroy it. Than again if peace is in my mind it cannot be destroyed. The memory of it would always be there but I can avoid visiting the place where it is.

And you can also cultivate it from within, to be present without. It is something all humans can do, but few choose to do. Their imigainations, and ability to conceive, have been manipulated, even their subconscious. But the more of us who cultivate peace, first with oneself as an expression of our true nature, the more we will cultivate the fruit of peace on the planet.

The world is violent and hostile, but that does not establish that peace is not natural. Correlation is not equivalent to causation, peace is a natural state of being. But in itself, it must be cultivated and nutured in order for us to see a world of peace from without. What lies outside of us perceived by the eyes, came from within first and was conceived in a most natural way by our total selves. It is as the people of Kemet put it, to paraphrase, it is a violent world due to lack of Self-knowledge.

All is not hopeless, but until that time comes when the pendulum swings the other way, we are surrounded by some zombified humans. The walking dead, who are incredibly strong, but slow and dumb as compared to the "uninfected."

Sometimes when I see stupid, pointless violence, aggression and ****, I just take my mind away and observe as if I were in a movie, an actress. From this perspective I witness the drooling, vicious idiots of the world as zombies dragging themselves through life. I decide that mere words can cure them of their sickness, and then I try to imagine what those words would be in a particular situation. Then as the actress in the zombie encounter, I recite them and wait to see if anything happens.

If that doesn't work, I laugh at myself.

Everything in the animal kingdom lives at the expense of something else. Even herbivores kill plants.

Is it something within man yet outside of nature that enables us to live in such a universe and envision a world of peace?

It's true, things do live at the expense of others, but this was not always so, just as it was written in Scriptures, stated by the Son, that putting away(divorce) was not always so, but it was suffered for the hardness of hearts.

Naturally man desires peace of the body and soul because man's beginnings was indeed in peace; however, things such as destruction came later on, and increasingly has gotten worse over the years, so much so, people think violence is natural to man and that we've always been this way, but that's not true. Hardened hearts keeps in the road of violence but true repentance brings us along The Way of Peace.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back