Black Spirituality Religion : Prince of Peace

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Fine1952, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,782
    the 'first' ever mention of this title goes to Imhotep -- hands down. All 'other' references are animated copies....!

"A key figure in Egyptian history, Imhotep was God of medicine, prince of peace, and the first Christ -figure. Known as the REAL Father of Medicine, Imhotep is the first physician to stand out clearly in the annals of antiquity. .."

Page 154
    Egypt, Revisited
    The Late Ivan Van Sertima[​IMG]

2. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,782
    ..much, much later came

THE TRICK OF INTEGRATION
    BY GERALD SMITH

"...Y'shua Ben Pendara (eg. Joshua - sn of panther), a freedom fighter, a therapute (healer), a rabbi (a religious teacher) and a member of the Hasmonean Macabees. The gHasmonean Macccabees werre a religious group of freedom fighters, who by the time of jesus (Yshua), had been fighting the Romans for some thirteen generations..."
    http://www.nondomesticatedthinker.com/2010/06/the-trick-of-integration-by-gerald-smith/

THE HISTORICAL JESUS, THE MYTHICAL CHRIST
    BY GERALD MASSEY

4. The personal existence of Jesus as Jehoshua Ben-Pandira can be established beyond a doubt. One account affirms that, according to a genuine Jewish tradition "that man (who is not to be named) was a disciple of Jehoshua Ben-Perachia." It also says, "He was born in the fourth year of the reign of the Jewish King Alexander Jannæus, notwithstanding the assertions of his followers that he was born in the reign of Herod." That would be more than a century earlier than the date of birth assigned to the Jesus of the Gospels! But it can be further shown that Jehoshua Ben-Pandira may have been born considerably earlier even than the year 102 B.C., although the point is not of much consequence here. Jehoshua, son of Perachia, was a president of the Sanhedrin—the fifth, reckoning from Ezra as the first: one of those who in the line of descent received and transmitted the oral law, as it was said, direct from Sinai. There could not be two of that name. This Ben-Perachia had begun to teach as a Rabbi in the year 154 B.C. We may therefore reckon that he was not born later than 180-170 B.C., and that it could hardly be later than 100 B.C. when he went down into Egypt with his pupil. For it is related that he fled there in consequence of a persecution of the Rabbis, feasibly conjectured to refer to the civil war in which the Pharisees revolted against King Alexander Jannæus, and consequently about 105 B.C. If we put the age of his pupil, Jehoshua Ben-Pandira, at fifteen years, that will give us an approximate date, extracted without pressure, which shows that Jehoshua Ben-Pandira may have been born about the year 120 B.C. But twenty years are a matter of little moment here.

11. When the true tradition of Ben-Pandira is recovered, it shows that he was the sole historical Jesus who was hung on a tree by the Jews, not crucified in the Roman fashion, and authenticates the claim now to be made on behalf of the astronomical allegory to the dispensational Jesus, the Kronian Christ, the mythical Messiah of the Canonical Gospels, and the Jesus of Paul, who was not the carnalized Christ. For I hold that the Jesus of the "other Gospel," according to the Apostles Cephas and James, who was utterly repudiated by Paul, was none other than Ben-Pandira, the Nazarene, of whom James was a follower, according to a comment on him found in the Book Abodazura. Anyway, there are two Jesuses, or Jesus and the Christ, one of whom is repudiated by Paul.
    12. But Jehoshua, the son of Pandira, can never be converted into Jesus Christ, the son of a virgin mother, as an historic character. Nor can the dates given ever be reconciled with contemporary history. The historical Herod, who sought to slay the young child Jesus, is known to have died four years before the date of the Christian era, assigned for the birth of Jesus.
    http://www.gerald-massey.org.uk/massey/dpr_01_historical_jesus.htm

(I still have a copy in my possession from the British Museum of a statue featuring the Ethiopian named Y'shua Ben Pandara with a lamb on his back. The picture (eg. since vanished) was pinned to my site: Black Antiquepedia).

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

There were actually two pictures of him in that particular museum. the one mentioned above and the other was of him and a black panther standing behind him.

There was an elderly black janitor who worked there and saw some brothers with cameras and video equipment and asked them what they were doing. They told the janitor they were doing research on OUR story and the janitor pulled out some keys and said follow me. He brought them to the restricted area and opened some doors that are off limits to the general public.

4. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,782
    I have heard of sightings of the 'other' one...! Do u have a copy? When I get whole of a good scanner I will add that puppy to thus thread for all to see.