Black People : Is It the System of the People Running the System?

Is it the system or the people running the system?

It is the people, the creators and the sociopaths they find to maintain the systems.

I was going to talk about Capitalism, about how it is inhumane, insane,

cannibalistic, unpatriotic and degrading to our spirits. But then I realized this sickness

has permeated all of our (their) institutions. The systems have grown worse since Ronald

Regan, and the 80s, the so called “Me Generation“. None of the systems are designed to

be successful for every participant. Capitalism does not want full employment.

Education is designed to produce workers, not capitalist, entrepreneurs or leaders.

Pharmaceutical companies and the medical professions look to maintain and manage diseases

instead of finding cures. Insurance companies look for ways to increase rate and deny coverage.

We are witnessing an extreme orgy of greed.

Since I feel the answer to the question is” the people“….. Maybe we can get a law that would require
testing for psychopathy/sociopathy, lets keep these people out of decision making positions.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back