Black People : Is it against SOME immigrants culture to say PLEASE or THANK YOU?

Why anyone is taking you seriously is beyond me. lol

Were these the same gummy bears you were attempting to buy on your way to a Brooklyn high school named public school something where students were learning how to shoot guns and snatch Iphones?

How quickly we forget... and then wonder why black people ALWAYS lose. (smh)

How quickly we forget... and then wonder why black people ALWAYS lose. (smh)

I find it funny when a ghost thinks they're fooling someone and in reality they're only fooling themselves.

lol

Black people do always forget but I think we become complacent too. And we're too nice when we don't need nice IMO

Maybe try voicing your concerns to the African American store owner about his products he sells and cramped store.
Could be too that he lacks organization or
not enough people support his business other than buying gas so
he cannot turn a decent profit which could cause these items to sit losing quality.

You could always boycott him also.

Lord forbid someone gets an illness like food poisoning because of outdated food.

I have a store that I live by ( I call it an *** station ) that sells expired food.

Not to stray too off-topic but the food wasn't expired, it was the fact that the food was not properly maintained. This particular gas station doesn't sell gas anymore, they only run the convenience store portion of it (though i still call it a gas station from habit). I wouldn't boycott them though. They treat me really very well and are friendly but the opportunity cost of going there is just really significant.

I find it funny when a ghost thinks they're fooling someone and in reality they're only fooling themselves.

lol

Black people do always forget but I think we become complacent too. And we're too nice when we don't need nice IMO

I may be wrong, but I'm thinking the ghost DOES have some folk fooled, myself. Ah well. Everyone's not meant to make it to the end, anyway.

I have lived in Asian countries for several years, and their manners are definitely not ours. To say 'please', 'thank you', 'excuse me', etc are not a part of their culture, nor is waiting in line for their turn. I found Asians (at home) to be pushy, inconsiderate and extremely racist, BY OUR STANDARDS. Not by their own.
Their actions are predicated upon who they perceive themselves to be: the select and superior race. The Chinese look down upon the Japanese, who look down on the Koreans, who loathe the Philipinos, etc. All consider themselves superior to the Caucasians, and infinitely more so to Black people of any national origin.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back