Black People : 8 Can’f Wait ___ Was Created by Campaign Zero, A Police Reform Campaign - NOT A US AGAINST THEM ISSUE

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
City Of Pittsburgh Embracing ‘8 Can’t Wait’ Campaign Aimed At Reducing Police Violence

When you search Pittsburgh on the ‘8 Can’f Wait’ website, it shows which of these police reform policies the city already has in place.

Right now there are four, one of them being has a use of force continuum.

This means there is a limit on the type of force and/or weapons that can be used to respond to specific types of resistance.

‘8 Can’t Wait’ was created by Campaign Zero, a police reform campaign backed by activists, protestors and researchers from across the nation and uses data, community demands and provides policy solutions with the goal of ending police violence.

1591386325929.png
==========================================

“What some people forget sometimes is our first level of force is our presence and that's the only force we ever want to use,” said Boise Police Department Lt. Matt Bryngelson.

He said BPD also has six out of the eight policies already in place.

“Police across the country, we all want to do our best job, this is a hard time for us,” Bryngelson said. “We don't want to be us versus them, we just want to be a part of the community that has a specific job that sometimes is dangerous.”

ogoun

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 14, 2018
“Police across the country, we all want to do our best job, this is a hard time for us,” Bryngelson said. “We don't want to be us versus them, we just want to be a part of the community that has a specific job that sometimes is dangerous.”

I'll believe that when I see it.
It all runs much deeper than JUST the police dept.s or their actions as they are only a reflection of and maintain their power directly from the institutional apartheid state we live in.

ogoun

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 14, 2018

I'll believe that when I see it.
It all runs much deeper than JUST the police dept.s or their actions as they are only a reflection of and maintain their power directly from the institutional apartheid state we live in.

the-carceral-state-is-the-enemy

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
still can't post polls

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
What ever you've done, you can no longer post to the kitchen table