Black People : Is Ferguson tipping point for black Americans?

And what does that have to do with the price of beans, much less my opinion that the latest black youth murders are a white backlash to Obama's election? :11200:
You stated that Renisha McBride's death was a case of white backlash to Obama's election. Her parents, who studied all of the facts, do not believe that.

And yet, I continuously hear others echo MY thought that "there's something different about Ferguson" vs the other uprisings in the 21st century (heard it again on the Tavis Smiley show last night from some sistah he was interviewing).

P.S.
And I'm not backing down in my contention that a large number of the murders of young black men (and women such as the sista whose car broke down and was shot in the face with a shotgun when she rang a white man's doorbell for assistance) are a white backlash to Obama winning the presidency.
I absolutely agree with you on this. That's why I said in the other thread reparations would not prevent another Ferguson it would create many more Ferguson's. White folks would be pissed off we got paid reparations and act a fool.

I think I agree on all points. I do hope that boycotting non-black businesses comes from the this movement. We need to take back everything we put into this society starting with our money.
image.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back