Black People : Ferguson Activist/Black Nationalist Darren Seals Found Murdered

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chidike, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Chidike

Chidike Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +107
    An obvious white supremacist assasination from within the ranks of the Gestapo that occupies the black urban community there and around amerikkka....The writing was on the wall...........RIP

[​IMG]

http://sandrarose.com/2016/09/ferguson-black-lives-matter-activist-darren-seals-executed/

A prominent Black Lives Matter activist who led the protests in Ferguson, MO. was shot and killed early Tuesday.

Police found the body of 29-year-old Darren Seals in a burned out car near St. Louis.

He was shot to death before the car was torched in a parking lot along the Mississippi River in a northern St. Louis suburb.

Aralyn Jones told KMOV-TV she woke up around 2 a.m. and saw the car fully engulfed in flames after hearing a “big, big boom”.

Police believe the vehicle was set on fire around 1:50 a.m. Tuesday.

Seals was a key leader in the protests over the wrongful police shooting of teenager Michael Brown in Ferguson on August 9, 2014.

Seals’ grandmother, Ether Seals, remembered him as a “smart kid”.

“I’m just numb,” she told the NY Daily News.

“I didn’t realize how smart he was until all those things happened in Ferguson where he was living,” she said.

Seals lived just blocks away from where 18-year-old Brown was fatally shot by former Ferguson cop Darren Wilson. Brown had refused Wilson’s orders to get out of the street.

In a 2014 interview Seals said he watched as Brown’s body lay in the street for hours.

“It wasn’t even a protest yet… It was a black boy being shot in the community,” said Seals of his actions that helped inspire the Black Lives Matter activist movement.

“I’m very proud of him,” Ether Seals said.

“I didn’t realize how much he’d been doing until people started calling today. I’m going to miss him so much,” she added.

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
  3. Chidike

Chidike Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +107
  4. Orisons

Orisons Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
    Ratings:
    +599
    [QUOTE="Chidike, post: 965517, member: 56527" An obvious white supremacist assasination from within the ranks of the Gestapo that occupies the black urban community there and around amerikkka....

The writing was on the wall...........RIP

[​IMG]

http://sandrarose.com/2016/09/ferguson-black-lives-matter-activist-darren-seals-executed/

A prominent Black Lives Matter activist who led the protests in Ferguson, MO. was shot and killed early Tuesday.

Police found the body of 29-year-old Darren Seals in a burned out car near St. Louis.

He was shot to death before the car was torched in a parking lot along the Mississippi River in a northern St. Louis suburb.

Aralyn Jones told KMOV-TV she woke up around 2 a.m. and saw the car fully engulfed in flames after hearing a “big, big boom”.

Police believe the vehicle was set on fire around 1:50 a.m. Tuesday.

Seals was a key leader in the protests over the wrongful police shooting of teenager Michael Brown in Ferguson on August 9, 2014.

Seals’ grandmother, Ether Seals, remembered him as a “smart kid”.

“I’m just numb,” she told the NY Daily News.

“I didn’t realize how smart he was until all those things happened in Ferguson where he was living,” she said.

Seals lived just blocks away from where 18-year-old Brown was fatally shot by former Ferguson cop Darren Wilson. Brown had refused Wilson’s orders to get out of the street.

In a 2014 interview Seals said he watched as Brown’s body lay in the street for hours.

“It wasn’t even a protest yet… It was a black boy being shot in the community,” said Seals of his actions that helped inspire the Black Lives Matter activist movement.

“I’m very proud of him,” Ether Seals said.

“I didn’t realize how much he’d been doing until people started calling today. I’m going to miss him so much,” she added.

/QUOTE]

The MUTANT ALBINO DEFECTIVES [MAD's] KNOW what they’re doing is WRONG, but they don’t like being very very publicly reminded by Darren Seals, Colin Kaepaernick/anyone that the totally Euro-centric paradigm that is still the USA, is B******T and will continue to be just that, until ALL of the USA’s citizens have the human rights that white USA citizens take for granted?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
    graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
    Flattop.jpg

5. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,073

Well said Orisons, well put indeed.

6. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,775
    May he rest in peace.

Tariq Nasheed paid for his funeral expenses..