Black People Politics : Is America on a slippery slope?

power concedes nothing without a demand.

sure the devils are fighting back hard. so what.
we in a fight. let's kick butte.
I deleted the poll information by CNN because it was a poll taken on many different issues that showed Trump leading Clinton in some areas and her in others. But still, the fact that she has lost a significant lead that she gained after the DNC, sort of shocks me. I'll leave the link here:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/06/_poli...-vs-clinton-presidential-polls-election-2016/

You're right, this is a fight and a BIG one.

62 days left before the election.

We'll be punch drunk by then!!

Is AMERICA on a slippery slope? Let's check that out.

I believe in spiritual destinations of the world and America. We see that the prophecies in the scriptures are brought to pass through history and America is part of those prophecies and visions for the future. So, let's take a look at the prayerful George Washington's vision:

"Three great perils will come upon the Republic. The most fearful is the third, but in this is the greatest conflict the whole world united shall not prevail against the western Nations in which America is in the midst."

"Instantly a light as of a thousand suns shone down from above me, and pierced and broke into fragments the dark clouds which enveloped America. That same moment an angel upon whose head shone the word "Union", and who bore our national flag in one hand and a sword in the other, defended from the heavens attended by legions of luminous spirits. These immediately joined the inhabitants of America, who I perceived were well nigh overcome, but who immediately taking courage again, closed up their broken ranks and renewed the battle." (Final World War).

"While the stars remain and the heavens send down the dew upon the earth, so long shall the Union last, and taking from his brow the crown on which blazoned the word "Union, he placed it upon the Standard flag while the people, kneeling down, said , "Amen."
Then angel said, "Let every child of the Republic learn to live for God, and his land and the Union (United States). With these words the vision vanished, and I started from my seat and felt that I had see a vision wherein had been shown to me the …destiny of the United States."

Is AMERICA on a slippery slope? Let's check that out.

I believe in spiritual destinations of the world and America. We see that the prophecies in the scriptures are brought to pass through history and America is part of those prophecies and visions for the future. So, let's take a look at the prayerful George Washington's vision:

"Three great perils will come upon the Republic. The most fearful is the third, but in this is the greatest conflict the whole world united shall not prevail against the western Nations in which America is in the midst."

"Instantly a light as of a thousand suns shone down from above me, and pierced and broke into fragments the dark clouds which enveloped America. That same moment an angel upon whose head shone the word "Union", and who bore our national flag in one hand and a sword in the other, defended from the heavens attended by legions of luminous spirits. These immediately joined the inhabitants of America, who I perceived were well nigh overcome, but who immediately taking courage again, closed up their broken ranks and renewed the battle." (Final World War).

"While the stars remain and the heavens send down the dew upon the earth, so long shall the Union last, and taking from his brow the crown on which blazoned the word "Union, he placed it upon the Standard flag while the people, kneeling down, said , "Amen."
Then angel said, "Let every child of the Republic learn to live for God, and his land and the Union (United States). With these words the vision vanished, and I started from my seat and felt that I had see a vision wherein had been shown to me the …destiny of the United States."

Time will tell!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back