Black People Politics : Is America on a slippery slope?

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by NNQueen, Sep 6, 2016.

1. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    AAs are living in chaotic times at home and abroad. We are seeing far too many stories of AAs dying senseless deaths in their communities. Innocent people being killed from stray bullets and by the police.

Conspiracy theories are running amuck, fear mongering and growing paranoia among Americans and endless drama is being played out on the world stage.

A two term president who happens to be Black being blatantly disrespected by the Chinese, facing openly hostile regimes in Russia and North Korea.

I like the way President Obama responded to questions about the incident. He is so chilled:

A failed effort at the G20 Summit by President Obama between Russia over Syria.

[​IMG]

The White House canceling a meeting with Duterte after the Phillipines leader vulgarly attacked Obama.

[​IMG]

It's all here, a string of videos, see for yourself.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/05/politics/obama-putin-duterte-xi-erdogan-g20-reception/

It's madness like I've never seen.

All while AAs continue to struggle under the boot of racial oppression.

Our attention is divided between the world stage and what's happening at home. All of it volatile and hostile and dangerous for AAs.

Is this the "chickens coming home to roost!" for America?

2. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,529
    All of what you've revealing are case studies of why
    progressive african americans need renewed alliances with like minded people of color in general:

And why whites in particular should heed our wake up calls...

3. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,529
    The black lives matter support of the ongoing native-american struggle to halt oil drilling on their sacred lands is a step forward in 2016...

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,743
    in november we have a grand opportunity to turn the republican devils out of power in the congress.
    i can hardly wait. :jump:

5. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    For context...

The United States military had flown in a set of rolling air stairs, as it does on all of Mr. Obama’s foreign trips, and the White House had received Chinese approval to use the equipment. But before Mr. Obama’s arrival, a senior administration official said, the Chinese suddenly reversed themselves.

The Americans were willing to use a Chinese stairway, this official said, but the Chinese insisted that the stairs be taken to the plane by a local driver, who the Americans said could not communicate with the White House team about even the simplest tasks. So the White House demanded that he be replaced with an English-speaking driver, a request the Chinese refused.​

Source:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/05/world/asia/china-obama-group-of-20-summit-airport-arrival.html

upload_2016-9-6_11-27-56.png

Seems like it went from the US wanting to have their own stairs used, to the Chinese using their own, driven by their own.

Chinese said...

"stop being so arrogant, you are not getting special treatment"​

If this was the case, then this was all because the US wanted an English speaking mobile stair driver? Wonder who disrespected who first?

A mobile stair driver, what did they need to talk to them about???

US official/journalist?
    "This is our plane..."

Chinese official/security?
    "This is our country..."

6. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Obama walks the red carpet...

7. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,743
    power concedes nothing without a demand.

sure the devils are fighting back hard. so what.
    we in a fight. let's kick butte.

8. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    I deleted the poll information by CNN because it was a poll taken on many different issues that showed Trump leading Clinton in some areas and her in others. But still, the fact that she has lost a significant lead that she gained after the DNC, sort of shocks me. I'll leave the link here:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/06/_poli...-vs-clinton-presidential-polls-election-2016/

You're right, this is a fight and a BIG one.

62 days left before the election.

We'll be punch drunk by then!!

9. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,743
    wake up copy 3.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love It Love It x 1
    • List
  10. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +300
    Is AMERICA on a slippery slope? Let's check that out.

I believe in spiritual destinations of the world and America. We see that the prophecies in the scriptures are brought to pass through history and America is part of those prophecies and visions for the future. So, let's take a look at the prayerful George Washington's vision:

"Three great perils will come upon the Republic. The most fearful is the third, but in this is the greatest conflict the whole world united shall not prevail against the western Nations in which America is in the midst."

"Instantly a light as of a thousand suns shone down from above me, and pierced and broke into fragments the dark clouds which enveloped America. That same moment an angel upon whose head shone the word "Union", and who bore our national flag in one hand and a sword in the other, defended from the heavens attended by legions of luminous spirits. These immediately joined the inhabitants of America, who I perceived were well nigh overcome, but who immediately taking courage again, closed up their broken ranks and renewed the battle." (Final World War).

"While the stars remain and the heavens send down the dew upon the earth, so long shall the Union last, and taking from his brow the crown on which blazoned the word "Union, he placed it upon the Standard flag while the people, kneeling down, said , "Amen."
    Then angel said, "Let every child of the Republic learn to live for God, and his land and the Union (United States). With these words the vision vanished, and I started from my seat and felt that I had see a vision wherein had been shown to me the …destiny of the United States."