Black Sports : Interview/Serena Williams-don't wanna black man!!!

Isaiah said:
Sister Sanaiah, it is not about be not be able to "Stand the possibility", as you framed it, it's about how come you cannot name at least 5 of these many men... You are the one made the statement, so I aint got to take nothing up with no one but YOU, and that's what I did... What's the matter, you caint handle being called to account for what you say??? Don't put the responsbility on a man... Handle it, woman, handle it!LOL!

Peace!
Isaiah

I never said all the men were celebrities, many of these men were just regular guys running their mouths (like they love to do) about what they find attractive in various women....i wouldn't know all their names.

smh.....

Deepvoice said:
I wouldn't get offended by it even if she did say those things. She doesn't have the prettiest facial features in the world, but I wouldn't just call her ugly neither. I do think I have seen her with a white guy on t.v. when I lived in NC.

Sometimes I wish they would have never invented conditioner to use after the shampoo(dome/brain-washing)
SMH
What does her facial features have to do with what she supposedly said?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back