Black Sports : Donald Sterling - Anderson Cooper Interview

Former Clippers player Olden Polynice discusses Sterlings strange and covert racial behavior....

http://www.foxsportsradio.com/artic.../olden-polynice-weighs-in-on-donald-12296888/

Polynice: "Yeah, I was sharing one just earlier today and not so much being called names. He doesn’t do that, like he’s not going to use the n-word and all that. It’s just his thought process on how we should all function. He’ll talk to you now… you’re one of his guys, and you work for him, and he owns you, but it’s within that confined that you know “you're one of my workers.” I still remember when he used to come in the locker room my first time, in ’91, and he would just like walk in the locker room and we’d have no shirts on or whatever and he’d just feel on you. You know, like he was testing you, checking you out, like checking your muscles, you know the sturdiness. And you’d feel like you were like a slave, like on the blocks. They checked the butts, checked the thighs, it was that kind of thing, look at my stuff. And I remember him using the word “stud” one time and I was like, “Oh my god. He’s unreal right now.” I used to think he was just a loopy dude, you know, but it goes beyond loopy."

Read more: http://www.foxsportsradio.com/artic...e-weighs-in-on-donald-12296888/#ixzz31g5vF8Dv

WhAt has been lost in all of this are Sterling's comments regarding Israel and the country's treatment of Africans. "Blacks are treated like dogs in Israel" -Donald Sterling . The latter statement was on the Stiviano tape yet TMZ decided to cut that part. TMZ is ran by harvey levin -jewish go figure. No one in the media to my knowledge has brought this into the discussion.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back