Black Sports : Interview/Serena Williams-don't wanna black man!!!

SAMURAI36 said:
Ironically, for me it's just the opposite: I find her face to be attractive (sans all the make-up and other enhancements), while I find her body to be far too muscular for a woman.

Go figure. :cool:

Either way, it's still rather disheartening to see another person retreat to the other side. :(

PEACE

Hence the controversial scene in Diary of A Tired Black Man....such emotions are partially understandable...though people should be careful of how they express themselves...

interview...

i hope that serena doesn't feel like black men are a lost cause,that's sad,but if she does it's just another case of one of us forsaking our own and goin back to ol massa[we never learn]such is life amoung the rich and lost,and by the way i think that serena is the best women's tennis player in the world and with a great body although with her money she should get a better weave.

MoorNegusNegast, you have improperly posted information about the interview that starts this thread. Please make the necessary corrections or risk having this thread closed or removed.

The correct way to cite the work that belongs to someone else can be found at this link:

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8084

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

NNQueen :spinstar:

Sanaiah25 said:
I have seen so many men (of all races) on television, radio, and comedy acts joke about how ugly her face is despite the fact that they might enjoy looking at other physical assets she might possess. As a result, I assumed black men wouldn't care who she dated since so many find her to be lacking what they desire physically.

You heard so many men of all races on television??? That's a mad suspect statement sister Sanaiah, and you know why... I tell you what, ALLLLLL these men on television, can ya count 'em on ONE HAND??? Please!

Peace!
Isaiah

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back