Black Sports : Interview/Serena Williams-don't wanna black man!!!

Serena Williams-don't wanna black man!!!

How many Black men want her? One mans trash is another mans treasure. I seriously don't believe all these men who gossip about her would diss her if she was an ordinary person, sans the money. She has the body all men crave, she's intelligent, and complexion is clear, and face symmetric. Her Blackness is just too much for some to handle. Period. BTW if she was any less attractive, she still wouldn't get dissed, she is a millionaire. Is Blackness on a woman that terrible to some men? Does this mean that men who look unmistakibly Africoid should be shunned in the Black community?

Isaiah said:
You heard so many men of all races on television??? That's a mad suspect statement sister Sanaiah, and you know why... I tell you what, ALLLLLL these men on television, can ya count 'em on ONE HAND??? Please!

Peace!
Isaiah

It wasn't a group of men together at once talking about her. I have seen many men on different television shows, on various countdowns of the most beautiful women... i've heard various men say it on the radio and i've seen comedy acts about it. Also various magazines have shown pictures of her making those funny faces she uses when playing tennis, with comments men make about how ugly her face is. I think its safe to say that such an opinion is shared by more than five men.

If you don't like the possibility that some men don't find her attractive, then that's something for you to take up with them, not me...

Sanaiah25 said:
I have seen so many men (of all races) on television, radio, and comedy acts joke about how ugly her face is despite the fact that they might enjoy looking at other physical assets she might possess. As a result, I assumed black men wouldn't care who she dated since so many find her to be lacking what they desire physically.

I agree with you there.

Sanaiah25 said:
It wasn't a group of men together at once talking about her. I have seen many men on different television shows, on various countdowns of the most beautiful women... i've heard various men say it on the radio and i've seen comedy acts about it. Also various magazines have shown pictures of her making those funny faces she uses when playing tennis, with comments men make about how ugly her face is. I think its safe to say that such an opinion is shared by more than five men.

If you don't like the possibility that some men don't find her attraction, then that's something for you to take up with them, not me...

Sister Sanaiah, it is not about be not be able to "Stand the possibility", as you framed it, it's about how come you cannot name at least 5 of these many men... You are the one made the statement, so I aint got to take nothing up with no one but YOU, and that's what I did... What's the matter, you caint handle being called to account for what you say??? Don't put the responsbility on a man... Handle it, woman, handle it!LOL!

Peace!
Isaiah

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back