Black Poetry : Imagine

Jelani_Dalmar

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 2, 2003
South Jersey
Occupation
USAF
Imagine…

I hunger to have you alone, to expose our prohibited love, and allow it too gradually disclose…It’s killing me inside to hide, it’s so dayum frustrating to avoid the sensations I have for you, it should be a felony for two people to be in love and not do a single thing about it…Just us, the 2 of us for only one night…can you imagine…

Me running a hot bath for you, with rose petals decorating the bubbles, the sent of Jasmine candles fill the room with sensuality, the heat from the water intensifies the mood, you can tell by the sweat from our brow that this is something we’ve been waiting for. Imagine stepping toe first in the hot and steamy water abode, and soothingly letting your chocolate bottom touch the watery surface…I am position myself directly behind you, please excuse my stiff presence, it’s just that I am so keyed up being next to you. When our skins touch it’s orgasmic, I can hardly hold in all in….Imagine…I’m washing your firm chest with a soft white clothe, letting suds flow down ya nipples, causing them to stand erect…Kissing the back of your moist neck, and the sounds of my whispers letting you know how sexy you our….Rest against my chest, and feel my heart beat on your back...The speed of it should give you a sentiment that I am so pleased…Imagine easing back into my lap, finding just how eager I am, placing your hands on my legs using them as support as you guide you lower half onto my lower half…You slide down slowly so your suga walls feels each and every sensations, it’s almost as if your sweet center is having a celebration…..Yes….Go steady & slow, and take ya time, and let my manhood relax ya mind…my finger tips massaging ya spot, your legs quivering, this love making episode is getting hot…Lean ya head back and know your where you wanna be with me and only me, nobody else can take you where I plan too, so hold on tight cause I am about to show you. The suds have faded and are now a distant memory…as we struggle to get ourselves together suffering from a hang over due to the intoxicate love making session we just have went threw…Once it’s over we towel off and lay bare naked across the black satin sheets, and day dream, about what just went on, and when will we have a chance to do it again…

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back