Black People : If You Were Granted One Wish ...

If I had one wish...it would be for my daughter to be the first (with many to follow) black "PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES"...and we all know what the wonders of a pen can do. Clear (white) people would, for the first time in history, see and feel the raft of what we endured : :toast: for hundreds of years. :bowdown:

angelicsage... I like, respect and can relate to your wish :fairy:
Sangofa...with all due respect...I can get with: sickness and worries...but, no more DEATHES?...I think there's a baby born every second right?...let's look ahead 2-3 years from now. we are fighting for jobs...that we can't get. we are fighting for rights...that we aren't getting. We are stabbing, fighting and shooting each other...on a daily. NOW...on top of all that's already going on...picture about...10-15 million MORE people comming in...and nobody going out? (do forgive me but I had to have some fun with that one) lol

luv to all...queentswana

Mandatory parent education classes, similar to driver's ed. (ie why do you have to have a license to drive but not to parent, the most important job in the world?) The root of the world's problems come from people raised in dysfunctional, abusive and/or non-loving homes. This effects the person for the rest of their lives and perpetuates a cycle of further dysfunction, bad relationships and having to deal with issues. If we taught people how to deal with each other and how to live in the world, it would be a much more harmonic and joyous world.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back