Black Spirituality Religion : If You Continue to Be(lie)ve in Religion After This Thread..............

I really think that I need to point out something that is being obscured...and that's the fact that the issue that we call "religion" is always shown as COMING FROM OUR PEOPLE for other people to use that were not born in harmony with nature or themselves. The second point that needs to be raised is that all the religions are patriarchal and contradict the historical and cultural reality of the matriarchal cultures and history that we come from. Man as an entity has created nothing but war and death and in the process has controlled the other half of his existence through organized religions, man made laws and a social structure that is virtually brand new upon the earth.

Those who desire to know must read all the books...the ones they put in the Scriptures and the ones that they didn't. We must most of all go back and read the works of our ancestors BEFORE THERE WAS A HEBREW, JEW, ARAB OR WHITE PERSON TO EVER HAVE A CIVILIZATION ON THE EARTH. We must scour the earth and locate what was torn from our people and equally understand that; as the Bible says; "There is nothing new under the sun". If one fully understands that reality then one must equally understand as history reveals is that, our people did not evolve. We degenerated. In other words, we came from a higher state of existence to a lower state of existence.

The condition and knowledge that exist upon the earth IS NOT THE HIGHEST STAGE WE HAVE EVER BEEN AT! This is a fact and is equally why they are hiding so much of our peoples technology from the masses of people. Some things can be taught...other things must be experienced through a knowledge and discipline that was scientifically laid down by our ancestors. What did our people violate? They violated one of their own written rules which was; "Do not teach the outsiders for they will seek to corrupt it and make it their own"....so we gave them religion and now we have become trapped by the lower stage of something that was never meant for us as a people.

Our ancestors literally WALKED AWAY FROM THEIR CIVILIZATIONS at various points in time....meaning that we were NEVER MATERIALISTIC IN THE SENSE OF VALUING MONEY BEFORE PEOPLE. It is our direct nature of being MATERIALIZED that is the root of the death that plagues our communities today. We are at a point where what we have means more to us than what and who we are. Money can't love me and don't love anyone else...it's man made! Money is simply another man made creation and we are greater than that and anything that detracts from the essence of our humanity and spiritual nature serves us no good. Does money have its place? Yes it does...but before we can understand and use it as we should, we need a consciousness and a restoration of who we are that supersedes anything that man has made.

Final point before I go. I agree that the masses of us will say that Yeshua was black...great!!! Now the question becomes; since we recognize this to be, why is there no reflection of it in our churches, pictures, jewelry that we wear or mind set?

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... But I'm me candeesweet, like you are you... we are what we are. Thanks for the compliment though, but smart, naw... this is a powerful conversation, its emotional, its meaningful as well, and we are black people, different from white people, we do things differently, okay sister.

Peace In,
Ok what? Y ou ain't smart. You speak on coming together then you instigate me to start a debate btween you and another poster. Ask him, how's that sound. Well you can have the last word!

Ok what? Y ou ain't smart. You speak on coming together then you instigate me to start a debate btween you and another poster. Ask him, how's that sound. Well you can have the last word!

... Look, listen, you got involve in the discussion, correct? How then did I instigate you to start a debate that was already going on? This is simply not true. I never spoke on coming together. It would be nice, but this gentlemen is dead set on convincing me and others to disconnect from the faith, right? Not trying to have the last word here, just not disengaging from the dialog... Hopefully, all is well with you.

Peace In,

I really think that I need to point out something that is being obscured...and that's the fact that the issue that we call "religion" is always shown as COMING FROM OUR PEOPLE for other people to use that were not born in harmony with nature or themselves. The second point that needs to be raised is that all the religions are patriarchal and contradict the historical and cultural reality of the matriarchal cultures and history that we come from. Man as an entity has created nothing but war and death and in the process has controlled the other half of his existence through organized religions, man made laws and a social structure that is virtually brand new upon the earth.

Those who desire to know must read all the books...the ones they put in the Scriptures and the ones that they didn't. We must most of all go back and read the works of our ancestors BEFORE THERE WAS A HEBREW, JEW, ARAB OR WHITE PERSON TO EVER HAVE A CIVILIZATION ON THE EARTH. We must scour the earth and locate what was torn from our people and equally understand that; as the Bible says; "There is nothing new under the sun". If one fully understands that reality then one must equally understand as history reveals is that, our people did not evolve. We degenerated. In other words, we came from a higher state of existence to a lower state of existence.

The condition and knowledge that exist upon the earth IS NOT THE HIGHEST STAGE WE HAVE EVER BEEN AT! This is a fact and is equally why they are hiding so much of our peoples technology from the masses of people. Some things can be taught...other things must be experienced through a knowledge and discipline that was scientifically laid down by our ancestors. What did our people violate? They violated one of their own written rules which was; "Do not teach the outsiders for they will seek to corrupt it and make it their own"....so we gave them religion and now we have become trapped by the lower stage of something that was never meant for us as a people.

Our ancestors literally WALKED AWAY FROM THEIR CIVILIZATIONS at various points in time....meaning that we were NEVER MATERIALISTIC IN THE SENSE OF VALUING MONEY BEFORE PEOPLE. It is our direct nature of being MATERIALIZED that is the root of the death that plagues our communities today. We are at a point where what we have means more to us than what and who we are. Money can't love me and don't love anyone else...it's man made! Money is simply another man made creation and we are greater than that and anything that detracts from the essence of our humanity and spiritual nature serves us no good. Does money have its place? Yes it does...but before we can understand and use it as we should, we need a consciousness and a restoration of who we are that supersedes anything that man has made.

Final point before I go. I agree that the masses of us will say that Yeshua was black...great!!! Now the question becomes; since we recognize this to be, why is there no reflection of it in our churches, pictures, jewelry that we wear or mind set?

... Good points my Brother, very good points. Now lets get it over and across, we don't worship a white Jesus. There are differences we need to drop when it comes to beliefs systems, and not use force as this poster attempts. We can argue about matriarchal and patriarchal issues until we become blue in the face. In the meantime, the true enemy continues to devour; and we are still arguing. We are male and female, so what is the problem. We co-exist, sometimes in harmony, sometimes not, but we remain what we are, Originals.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back