Black Spirituality Religion : If You Continue to Be(lie)ve in Religion After This Thread..............

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by MS234, Jun 11, 2012.

1. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901

You are brainwashed, stubborn and pig headed or love wearing ignorance as a badge of honor or you just crazy or scared to death of your own shadow, your OWN mind.
    And scared to death of the TRUTH and scared of reality.

And the reality is present day RELIGION was created to SEPARATE you from your spirit.
    People say what will I follow if there's no religion. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW ANYTHING? Goodness is in your heart, goodness doesn't come from crackas god.

Don't be scrrrd. You either are designed to help people or hurt people. If you need to follow something, anything it's because you've lost the ability to think. And you've allowed religion to think for you. WAKE UP, DON'T BE SCARED.

One thing the ancestors taught us is to NEVER turn our backs on each other.

If you don't see this thread as that, then you are a lost cause and you need to go be with white people, because although we haven't turn our backs on you, you've turned your back on US.

If you want to listen to Dr. Ray only, just forward the video to about 1 hour.

Dr. Ray CLEARLY demonstrates ALL RELIGIONS are fables, myths, allegories. Religions are NOT based on truth.

Religion is NOT spirituality. Dr. Ray makes the distinction.

Please watch the whole video. I know it's long but it's worth it. If you can't watch it all at once, watch bits and pieces until you have completed it.

I don't expect the white jesus lovers, the YT pacifiers to receive this the way the receive the white mans' god and then call it their own.

adam and eve
    virgin birth
    jesus
    moses
    mohammed

ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY. All of these were stolen and renamed and sold back to you by a nonspiritual peoples (if you want to call them that).

PLEASE WATCH THIS IN IT'S ENTIRETY, you wont' be disappointed if you're searching for truth. If you're looking for the same of fake stories we've been feed over the last 25 centuries, then you will be disappointed. There NOTHING fake here.

2. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    Does Ray Haggins ever actually go into spirituality?

3. MS234

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901
    YES. Spirituality doesn't need alot of explanation the way religion does. We are spiritual BY OUR VERY NATURE (NTR). Dr. Ray makes the distinction.

4. MS234

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901
    Please watch the video for yourself. Give it a chance. You will be enlightened. Dr. Ray says in religion you are TOLD what to believe. There is no room for variation. Truth is NOT what religion seeks, it seeks control. Control over you mind and spirit.

Dr. Ray is a former christian minister. He says he was duped and he was duping his people until he learned to truth. He states that Creflo Dollar, TD Jakes and Eddie Long ALL KNOW THE TRUTH, but they are more interested in money than then the truth. Truth can't really buy the mansions they live in, but lies can. Obviously.

Dr Ray suggests we need church, and I agree, we just need it to get back to our origin. Wipe out all the fairy tales and STOP LOOKING FOR GOD OUT THERE and concentrate on the GOD we are.

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Brother MS234 ... how effective do you expect to be, calling folk you're talking to, names ... right out of the gate?

How would you respond to someone calling you ... "brainwashed, stubborn and pig headed or love wearing ignorance as a badge of honor or you just crazy or scared to death of your own shadow, your OWN mind.
    And scared to death of the TRUTH and scared of reality" ... ??

Would you actually be open to anything someone said to you, if they opened in the manner you did?

Have you converted anyone yet ... using this method?

:heart:

Destee

6. MS234

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901
    Excellent point. If one would watch the video, understand the video, one would understand my initial comment.
    What is harsh is the way we've taken on this mind control with such ease. It's just like the dentist nobody wants to go but it's necessary. This is not disneyland. If the truth makes someone uncomfortable, that's good because it shows something is not quite right. It means we've been conditioned to the point where we can't see our way out.

I'm not trying to convert anyone, I'm merely presenting the truth. The truth will convert them, if they'ready to receive it. WATCH THE VIDEO LIKE I DID. Dr Ray Hagin clearly illustrates ALL the lies. He clearly states WE NEED CHURCH, but we need it connected to us, our spirituality.
    Dr. Ray shows that ALL religions are based on myth falsehoods and lies. Why is this such a hard concept? I don't know why. Dr Ray says (who used to be a christian minister) religion is there SO YOU DON'T THINK. You MUST BELIEVE what you've believe told to believe. This is someone else's story. Not ours.

This is war. It always was. This is a harsh reality. This is not child's play here, I can't come with the cotton candy and soda pop. I have to come with RAW truth.

If someone has ever had questions on what they "believe", then watch the video. If you're on the fence between religion and spirituality watch the video. If you are searching for the truth WATCH THE VIDEO.

If one is interested on why I took the angle I did
    Then watch the video and see why.

Once you watch the video and if you're still a "believer" you need more work, because fear has you in its' grasp.
    We have people ready to go to their death beds with these cracka religions. People always looking for "comfort".
    When are we going to find comfort in our own truth?
    The ones who want the truth will watch the video, the ones who want to stay dormant won't. If a believer watches this and still believes then that person is lost, scared of their own truth.

My approach might seem harsh but look at where our collective global mindset is, do you see us having the awareness we should in battling this enemy?

IF YOU LOVE OUR PEOPLE WATCH THE VIDEO. IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF WATCH THE VIDEO.

Destee have you ever had to slap some sense in to someone in your life talking foolish to you? Maybe not but my grandmama used to. Drastic times calls for drastic measures.

WATCH THE VIDEO.

Alot of people don't want this truth out there because it would mean less control over people and churches would start losing money.

7. MS234

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901
    WATCH THE VIDEO. See how your/our ancestors heads were cut off, penises off cut off, our queens gang raped. Then tell me how you still want to believe. Don't be in denial of what happened to us and who were are.

Please don't go by what I say. WATCH THE VIDEO PLEASE. THEN MAKE YOUR DETERMINATION.

8. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,383
    I don't know if you've noticed but, there are two shifts on these boards. There's the day shift which basically gravitates towards our history, culture and the expansion of our minds....and then there's the second shift that comes on when we leave. That shift basically seeks to confirm, support and post whatever they think may support their belief systems that we've been indoctrinated with. Just wanted yall to know how it's been going down in here.

9. candeesweet

candeesweet Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,019
    Well when we live for OUR full inner story over a "biblical" scattered Treasure meant for judgement, We are condemned!

10. MS234

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901
    scattered, ripped apart, flipped, chopped up and fed back to us.

Were you able to watch the video?
    Right. Who's judgement? A manufactured god?
    There are consequences to actions. There should be a code of conduct that people should follow to get along with each other. We should be able to do that WITHOUT believing in cracka idea of who god is, when WE are the GOD.