Black People : If I'm Posting Too Much Music, Let Me Know

:popcorn:

Nothing new here cherryblossom, I was aware of that as well ... but here are the words of skuderjaymes that cause me concern, read them fairly and closely, k?

It's a content driven site.. And our posts are the content. So posting a bunch of stuff is actually helping the site. That said.. This new rule really shouldn't be a problem for most folks.. Though I do think 5 is a small number.. And a lot more work for the moderating team.. Aka.. Destee.
So, in essence, he disagrees with the count of 5 posts, repeat, he clearly disagrees and desires the staff to increase, repeat, increase that number, get it?
Which means, I still need to hear from skuderjaymes, not those that know him, but him.
Is he slick back-dooring the issue? I don't know which is why I asked him ... then all of a sudden, I'm dealing with Angela22, you and finally CosmicMessenger steps up to bat and hits a home run.
But skuderjaymes is absent, but for you and Angela22.

for real?.. Clyde.. you need to fallback into your role and go back to posting your own content.. instead of policing the hallways spewing your opinion on other folks exchanges.. What ever happened to staying in our lanes.

I do not need to do anything other than what I did.. which is like Angela22 and cherryblossom said.. CosmicMessenger is a positive dude posting positive content.. and he was considerate enough to ask us if he was doing to much.. I don't think he is.. but I think you are.

- Peace.

and for what it's worth.. I don't think Destee considers Additions to the Media library as "Threads". The rule was about overwhelming the discussions with your own Threads.. not about adding content to the Media Library.. but If you want to be sure, just ask her..

Also...

It's possible to add entries to the Media Library without starting a new thread for each one. just uncheck the checkbox. The Video will still show up in the Recent Media Window though..

Peace.

Thanks, but all the extras aren't needed. If you will notice I tagged Sister Destee when I posted to you, this was between us, not them. It is often what happens when posts are intercepted and the response isn't germane to the quoted authors point of view ... happens all the time, brother ... and then we have these rants and tangents.

On the dispute, we will see when Sister Destee answers back, whether or not Threads are indeed Threads appearing on Home Page, regardless of content. Meaning no more than 5 of any kind, which overwhelms the page and controls the site, got that skuderjaymes.

Really, CosmicMessenger is a positive dude? Ask sister cherryblossom about that, since she supports your viewpoints, and you hers (lets see how this gets reconcile).

Brother, I am in my lane.

for real?.. Clyde.. you need to fallback into your role and go back to posting your own content.. instead of policing the hallways spewing your opinion on other folks exchanges.. What ever happened to staying in our lanes.

I do not need to do anything other than what I did.. which is like Angela22 and cherryblossom said.. CosmicMessenger is a positive dude posting positive content.. and he was considerate enough to ask us if he was doing to much.. I don't think he is.. but I think you are.

- Peace.

and for what it's worth.. I don't think Destee considers Additions to the Media library as "Threads". The rule was about overwhelming the discussions with your own Threads.. not about adding content to the Media Library.. but If you want to be sure, just ask her..

Also...

It's possible to add entries to the Media Library without starting a new thread for each one. just uncheck the checkbox. The Video will still show up in the Recent Media Window though..

Peace.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back