Black People : Jay Z quietly posting bail for protesters, writer says

Rap mogul Jay Z has quietly used his wealth to post bail for people arrested in protests across the United States against police, an author close to him said Sunday.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/jay-z-quietly-posting-bail-for-protesters-writer-says/ar-BBjTHNP

Thanks brutha Shaka for posting this.

It helps dispel the narrative some folks on Fox try to paint when they always bring up his past as if people can't change or do good. Also, why didn't other blacks that are just as rich do the same like Oprah, Steve, Jesse, etc? IMO, this speaks volumes as to how he feels about what is going on, and it would do the same for those that I mentioned. It's not to say they don't care, but do something that will be visible like Hova is doing.

Peace!

Thanks brutha Shaka for posting this.

It helps dispel the narrative some folks on Fox try to paint when they always bring up his past as if people can't change or do good. Also, why didn't other blacks that are just as rich do the same like Oprah, Steve, Jesse, etc? IMO, this speaks volumes as to how he feels about what is going on, and it would do the same for those that I mentioned. It's not to say they don't care, but do something that will be visible like Hova is doing.

Peace!
They may be doing something on the slick and it hasn't leaked out yet. I am not sure I would pay their bail but I would hire a bunch of lawyers to get all the charges dropped or something like that.

They may be doing something on the slick and it hasn't leaked out yet. I am not sure I would pay their bail but I would hire a bunch of lawyers to get all the charges dropped or something like that.

I agree, and now that I think about it, you're right that getting the charges dropped is better. It's telling how they decided to use welfare as a means of punishment as if we are kids.

Peace!

[QUOTE="shaka64, post: 919761, member: 13428" Rap mogul Jay Z has quietly used his wealth to post bail for people arrested in protests across the United States against police, an author close to him said Sunday.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/jay-z-quietly-posting-bail-for-protesters-writer-says/ar-BBjTHNP /QUOTE]

Shouldn’t the so diverse array of petty obviously jealous NEGROBOTS berating Jay Z and the other affluent rappers and entertainers etc antics as standard, be asking themselves/THINKING about why we are the only ethnic group on the planet expecting sports stars and various affluent entertainers and actors etc to sort anything other than their own lives out [despite the manner in which we’ve been spoilt by the likes of Paul Robeson, Harry Belafonte, Stevie Wonder Mohammed Ali and co being very very socially conscious]; as opposed to creating /having a rationally functional and focused Socio-economic elite/ pragmatic leadership that the rest of the human family are utilizing as standard to move forward intelligently in the 21st century?

I really don’t understand why within the USA and worldwide there are so many of the very very confused Coloured, Negro, Black NEGROBOTS [as opposed to fully conscious African folks], who HATE themselves so much that they cannot hide can they; their jealousy of the fame and wealth of even obvious Black superstars like Jay Z and co [who isn’t perfect, but who is] flashing/flaunting their wealth but in this case isn’t it truly GREAT that he’s [and I suspect many other stars] using it to support the downtrodden/desperate in our community?

Why aren’t people generally, especially the so very obviously totally lost and confused “Christians/Muslims” in our communities in the UK, USA and worldwide badgering the current POWER ELITE/LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS inc/formal feudal nobility worldwide [still covertly running things, creating HELL in the 21st century] who have assets valued at hundreds of billions of dollars [of inherited wealth and priviliege], the religious monoliths that are now just mega businesses worth hundreds of billions of dollars too like Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, Christianity and Islam [who are literally taking donations from the poor TODAY] and the growing number of mostly white billionaires worldwide about giving away their wealth to charity, doing more to stop the so murderous chaotic MADNESS worldwide, continuing to be what is in the 21st century?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back