Black People Politics : I often wonder how Native Americans feel when they hear Donald Trump call for constructing a wall.

nilevalley

Dec 18, 2014
In my opinion they should be the only ones voicing opinions on who should stay and who should go.
It was Donald Trump's and all white Americans ancestors who forced their way into this country
and what they did to millions of Native Americans to gain power and control of this continent is
nothing short of a "crime"

I am wondering more and more how the majority of them feel about Trump's promise if elected
president, he will "make" the Mexican government construct a wall across the southern border
to keep out all hispanics and how he will deport millions of mexicans away from America. Do Native Americans go into deep thought when they hear the clown prince Trump speak of banning muslims
from America?

I wonder when they hear Donald Trump's anti-immigrant rants, do they visualize themselves over 500 years ago when Europeans began arrival and began their murderous swarm across North America.
Do they say to themselves "if only we had seen the future and how our Native tribes across North America would come under attack through warfare and exposure to european diseases. How millions of Native American women. men and children would die as our nation was swept away and stolen from our hands. We would have build a 50 foot high wall from maine to florida."

We would have banned Europeans from our American continent.

Do you think the vast majority of them would be like this young man in this video?

bearwarrior

May 23, 2016
I am a Native American Activist. I think that Donald Trump is an idiot but he is also a racist. Before Europeans came here we had no borders. Turtle Island was one great and beautiful Nation. If Donald Trump wants to build a wall let him do it on his dime out of his pocket. What is also messed up is that border will separate some tribes in half.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
Donald Trump should build his own personal wall, around his entire body, to keep him away from the rest of America.

nilevalley

Dec 18, 2014
I am a Native American Activist. I think that Donald Trump is an idiot but he is also a racist. Before Europeans came here we had no borders. Turtle Island was one great and beautiful Nation. If Donald Trump wants to build a wall let him do it on his dime out of his pocket. What is also messed up is that border will separate some tribes in half.
Yes, whites can never fail to astound in their reasoning. Donald Trump greatest appeal to them is his views on race that view is divisive. When I hear him say he will make America great again. I see hear a double meaning. Making America great means making America white, There are whites posting that online too. These poor deluded people really believe that, Imagine how many decades these people have been waiting for someone like trump to appear. I know before Europeans came there were no borders. America once was in the hands of your Native American nations. For the past 240 years whites have refused to consider that one important truth.
I hope you as an activist will encourage Native Americans not to vote for Donald Trump.He is a racist monster and I believe his irrational ideas and actions would probably would take this country to the brink of destruction. We don't need that fiend in position of president!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Its true in the world that new girls often soften the conversation and hurl love on words and twirl boys minds like batons in parade but afraid of th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Often and many times soften minds with plenty rhymes he do amaze with a new craze make a crew praise grip minds when he sip wine look on the divine we Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Liberty Law Forum : Black Americans more often wrongfully convicted: study Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
baller Black Poetry : I Thank God (Maybe, not often Enough) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Liberty Black People : The Term ‘White Tears’ Is Funny, but What It Often Leads to Isn’t Black People Open Forum 1
Alarm Clock Black People : Blacks in North Africa and Middle East Often Face Virulent Racism from Arabs Black People Open Forum 19
A Black Spirituality Religion : The claim so often put forth,that Christ changed the Sabbath,is disproved by... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
G Black People : Understand often things R not what the population at large think they see Black People Open Forum 4
A Black Spirituality Religion : Growth is often painfull and scary.... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
watzinaname Black Poetry : The Beauty Often Missed Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
L Black Relationships : how often is to often Black Relationships 2
blakverb Black Poetry : Gun=man (a "too often" story) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
SwagII Black Relationships : Sustaining A Marriage Is Very Difficult Today... I Wonder Why? Black Relationships 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Should I wonder? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
SwagII Black Women : He thinks You are actually his property, I wonder why? Black Women 6
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : STEVIE WONDER TO GET TRANSPLANT Black Entertainment 1
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : STEVIE WONDER MARRIES FOR 3rd TIME Black Entertainment 1
OldSoul OldSoul : Black America Again - Common featuring Stevie Wonder OldSoul 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Stevie Wonder - The Beat Club (As you've probably never seen him) OldSoul 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : STEVIE WONDER DIVORCES Black Entertainment 41
Khasm13 Khasm13 : i wonder... Khasm13 2
Liberty Black Entertainment : Stevie Wonder My Dead Attorney Screwed Me Black Entertainment 12
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : President Obama Paid For Private White House Party With Prince, Stevie Wonder Black People Politics 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : STEVIE WONDER EXPECTING TRIPLETS Black Entertainment 1
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Stevie Wonder - You Haven't Done Nothin' Black Entertainment 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Misstra Know It All - Stevie Wonder Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Audio Video Web Conferencing : Stevie Wonder - Happy Birthday Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Stevie Wonder - Superwoman (Where Were You?) (Music of the Mind, March 3, 1972) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: Stevie Wonder You Haven't Done Nothin' Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Audio Video Web Conferencing : Stevie Wonder - He's Misstra Know-It-All (1973) Audio Video Web Conferencing 6
Alarm Clock Black People : When CIA brags about Iran coup in 54, you wonder "what's next???" Black People Open Forum 1
Alarm Clock Black People : Jay Z, Kanye, Madonna Join Stevie Wonder's Florida Boycott In Wake Of Zimmerman Verdict Black People Open Forum 28
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : Stevie Wonder - Documentary 1981 BBC Hotter Than July Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : Stevie Wonder - love light in flight Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Stevie Wonder says UN Day Concert to be on TV Black Entertainment 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Moor Movie (wonder if it will ever be finished or released) Michael Jai White Black People Open Forum 7
A Black People : I Wonder Where Does Descendants Of Black Slave Owners Live Now Black People Open Forum 11
S Black People : Ever wonder what happened to the dude that sang like Stevie Wonder in "School Daze"? Black People Open Forum 6
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Stevie Wonder and Bob Marley - I SHOT THE SHERIFF (Live in Jamaica 1975) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
dunwiddat Black Relationships : On The Prowl - Wonder what this phrase mean Black Relationships 4
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Drake - Doing It Wrong (Feat. Stevie Wonder) Lyrics Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Stevie Wonder - Heaven Help Us All Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Stevie Wonder - Heaven is 10 Zillion Light Years Away (1974) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Stevie Wonder, Happy Birthday Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
OldSoul Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Crown - Gary Byrd and Stevie Wonder Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv Stevie Wonder, He's Mr Know it All Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Black Entertainment : Pastime Paradise by Stevie Wonder Black Entertainment 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Little Stevie Wonder, I was Made to Love Her Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Stevie Wonder Visions Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv from the last part of Bamboozled, Stevie Wonder, Some Years Ago Audio Video Web Conferencing 0