Black People Politics : I often wonder how Native Americans feel when they hear Donald Trump call for constructing a wall.

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by nilevalley, Apr 10, 2016.

1. nilevalley

nilevalley Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +125
    In my opinion they should be the only ones voicing opinions on who should stay and who should go.
    It was Donald Trump's and all white Americans ancestors who forced their way into this country
    and what they did to millions of Native Americans to gain power and control of this continent is
    nothing short of a "crime"

I am wondering more and more how the majority of them feel about Trump's promise if elected
    president, he will "make" the Mexican government construct a wall across the southern border
    to keep out all hispanics and how he will deport millions of mexicans away from America. Do Native Americans go into deep thought when they hear the clown prince Trump speak of banning muslims
    from America?

I wonder when they hear Donald Trump's anti-immigrant rants, do they visualize themselves over 500 years ago when Europeans began arrival and began their murderous swarm across North America.
    Do they say to themselves "if only we had seen the future and how our Native tribes across North America would come under attack through warfare and exposure to european diseases. How millions of Native American women. men and children would die as our nation was swept away and stolen from our hands. We would have build a 50 foot high wall from maine to florida."

We would have banned Europeans from our American continent.

Do you think the vast majority of them would be like this young man in this video?

2. bearwarrior

bearwarrior Active Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +47
    I am a Native American Activist. I think that Donald Trump is an idiot but he is also a racist. Before Europeans came here we had no borders. Turtle Island was one great and beautiful Nation. If Donald Trump wants to build a wall let him do it on his dime out of his pocket. What is also messed up is that border will separate some tribes in half.

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  3. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,345
    Donald Trump should build his own personal wall, around his entire body, to keep him away from the rest of America.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. nilevalley

United States
    Ratings:
    +125
    Amen! and add after he builds the wall around his crazy self someone should buckle a straight jacket on his body and strap a muzzle on his
    horse looking mouth.

5. nilevalley

United States
    Ratings:
    +125
    Yes, whites can never fail to astound in their reasoning. Donald Trump greatest appeal to them is his views on race that view is divisive. When I hear him say he will make America great again. I see hear a double meaning. Making America great means making America white, There are whites posting that online too. These poor deluded people really believe that, Imagine how many decades these people have been waiting for someone like trump to appear. I know before Europeans came there were no borders. America once was in the hands of your Native American nations. For the past 240 years whites have refused to consider that one important truth.
    I hope you as an activist will encourage Native Americans not to vote for Donald Trump.He is a racist monster and I believe his irrational ideas and actions would probably would take this country to the brink of destruction. We don't need that fiend in position of president!

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. bearwarrior

United States
    Ratings:
    +47
    I wish he would buy an island far away from here and build a wall around that island and stay there.

7. bearwarrior

United States
    Ratings:
    +47
    I totally agree with you. Donald Trump like John McCain (glad he didn't become President) are known Indian Haters. The way I see it is if anyone of color or any female votes for Trump and if he wins they will deserve what happens to them. How can someone with any reasoning vote for someone who changes his stance on things mid sentence?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Enjoyed Enjoyed x 1
    • List
  8. bearwarrior

United States
    Ratings:
    +47
    Here is something you are forgetting to consider. Why is it that they only want to build a wall on the Southern Border and not the Northern Border? Could it be because those on the Southern border are brown and those on the Northern border are White? Much of what is considered America was stolen from Mexico so if you are going to build the border give them their land back. Here is another thing to consider. Building that wall will separate Native American tribes like The Yaqui on both sides of the border.

9. nilevalley

United States
    Ratings:
    +125
    Trump represents racial division. You and I know the real reasons whites are supporting him. It's not about the hispanics taking all of the american jobs and Trump promising to bring big business back to America and it's not about bringing might and power to a weak military force. It's about building walls that Trump claims he will force the Mexican government to do. It's about deporting 11 million hispanics back to their original homelands.It's about a man who wants
    to be president of all the people in a democratic based nation standing silent while an old worn old southern white racist
    punched a black man for nothing at one of his rallies.
    White people have waited 42 years (after the signing of the civil rights bill) to see this racist type of man rise in quest of being president of the United States,

Imagine all the whites who fumed and fussed in anger in private over blacks, native americans and hispanics being granted by constitutional law equal rights in 1964.They didn't want racial legal inclusion but were powerless for 42 years to do anything about it.
    Donald Trump has become their God. I am surprised they haven't started wearing special uniforms and doing
    doing Trump salutes In spite of all the warnings about this man that are being spoken and written, warnings that trump is a real danger to this country and to the world. A power crazed narcissist and inexperienced in national and foreign politics.
    http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/...trump-is-literally-a-narcissistic-psychopath/

Harvard Psychologist Explains Trump Is ‘Dangerous’ Because He’s Literally a Narcissistic Psychopath

As his presidential campaign marches on, with seemingly no scandal or gaff harming him in the least, millions of sane Americans have been asking, in the words of Henry Alford of Vanity Fair: "What exactly…
    countercurrentnews.com

whites continue to fall in behind him by the millions because, "he will make America all white."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cente...ld-trumps-plan-to-make-america_b_8546894.html

Donald Trump's Plan to Make America White Again

By Kica Matos and Sam Fulwood III Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump was
    huffingtonpost.com

I agree with you anyone black red or brown who votes for this 21st century American Hitler and gives him the seat
    in the oval office deserves what WILL come to them. And you know who else who will reap? the ones who were hyper-critical of Barack Obama. Whatever dire circumstances that arise under Trump's shadow if you voted for this man you
    will be getting back the seeds you helped to sow.

You stay strong my friend. For yourself and the great Native American tribal nations.

• List
  10. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,345
    But of course, people like him live to be divisive toward people unlike him.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List