Black People Politics : I often wonder how Native Americans feel when they hear Donald Trump call for constructing a wall.

Yes, whites can never fail to astound in their reasoning. Donald Trump greatest appeal to them is his views on race that view is divisive. When I hear him say he will make America great again. I see hear a double meaning. Making America great means making America white, There are whites posting that online too. These poor deluded people really believe that, Imagine how many decades these people have been waiting for someone like trump to appear. I know before Europeans came there were no borders. America once was in the hands of your Native American nations. For the past 240 years whites have refused to consider that one important truth.
I hope you as an activist will encourage Native Americans not to vote for Donald Trump.He is a racist monster and I believe his irrational ideas and actions would probably would take this country to the brink of destruction. We don't need that fiend in position of president!
I totally agree with you. Donald Trump like John McCain (glad he didn't become President) are known Indian Haters. The way I see it is if anyone of color or any female votes for Trump and if he wins they will deserve what happens to them. How can someone with any reasoning vote for someone who changes his stance on things mid sentence?

This topic is so so delicate, because it could easily divert into non-Mexican immigrants, that use Mexico and South America as a port in order to enter.

That being said, consider this analogy without prejudice:

If I come to your house, and ask for some food, would you oblige and give me sup?
If so, then can I remain, or at least return for more?

And if so, can I bring some friends as well?
If not, what if we work around your house for food?

This scenario plays out a few variables that hind-sight 20/20 would be better used, but unfortunately we can see forward from behind.

If the conclusion of the deal is to allow for any and everyone to gain free access to your house or land, in hopes that you can provide food or shelter, then you will have to either deny this request or find the funds to accommodate the request.

Being that some of these strangers (immigrants) would be considered nameless (undocumented), they would not be able to help or contribute to the money needed (taxes) that you could use to create the structure for them.

Next... the land and the house.

If you have come onto the property in the past, and forcibly removed their parents and grand parents, one could say that you shouldn't be able to reject any request for food or shelter if it was theirs to begin with. Not to mention a dang wall to keep them from access of it.

BUT... this would create room for discriminatory practice (as if there isn't already).
What about the darker skin people that would come in as immigrants?
Does everyone gain free access based off of the "Native Americas People" legitimate argument?

This wall seems to be a retarded idea on the surface, but then I ask if that fence around the sides and back of your yards is a retarded idea as well?

Again, I am winging this at the moment, because though I initially think a wall does nothing but create an idea of protection, while overshadowing the idea of entrapment, it still doesn't seem as retarded as the "whatever, we don't care, enter freely" approach.

If there is an alternative, nobody is really pushing it. I heard something about drones, but that seems like a level down from attaching guns to shoot people that "cross the line".

People from Mexico have three options really when it comes to traveling out of Mexico.
North (North America), South (South America), and Plane. Well four.. Boat as well.

Just like South Africa did the Boors (in theory at least, many are still there), Native residents should feel a certain way of the people that come from those that evicted and killed many of their ancestors, would have any idea to protest them coming back.

The wall idea is something similar to what they have done in Israel to keep the Gaza strip separate and safe from the "bad people".

Bethanywall.jpg

Does it really matter though, because a wall will have to go through the same process as the so called Affordable Heath Care Plan, and we know how long that took, and it didn't really turn into what people were fussing about.

Might end up looking something like this instead when it's all said and done:
View attachment 5856

What I do often wonder in regards to what we consider "Native Americas People", is do they engage in politics, or are they similar to the Amish when it comes to reservations?
Here is something you are forgetting to consider. Why is it that they only want to build a wall on the Southern Border and not the Northern Border? Could it be because those on the Southern border are brown and those on the Northern border are White? Much of what is considered America was stolen from Mexico so if you are going to build the border give them their land back. Here is another thing to consider. Building that wall will separate Native American tribes like The Yaqui on both sides of the border.

I totally agree with you. Donald Trump like John McCain (glad he didn't become President) are known Indian Haters. The way I see it is if anyone of color or any female votes for Trump and if he wins they will deserve what happens to them. How can someone with any reasoning vote for someone who changes his stance on things mid sentence?
Trump represents racial division. You and I know the real reasons whites are supporting him. It's not about the hispanics taking all of the american jobs and Trump promising to bring big business back to America and it's not about bringing might and power to a weak military force. It's about building walls that Trump claims he will force the Mexican government to do. It's about deporting 11 million hispanics back to their original homelands.It's about a man who wants
to be president of all the people in a democratic based nation standing silent while an old worn old southern white racist
punched a black man for nothing at one of his rallies.
White people have waited 42 years (after the signing of the civil rights bill) to see this racist type of man rise in quest of being president of the United States,

Imagine all the whites who fumed and fussed in anger in private over blacks, native americans and hispanics being granted by constitutional law equal rights in 1964.They didn't want racial legal inclusion but were powerless for 42 years to do anything about it.
Donald Trump has become their God. I am surprised they haven't started wearing special uniforms and doing
doing Trump salutes In spite of all the warnings about this man that are being spoken and written, warnings that trump is a real danger to this country and to the world. A power crazed narcissist and inexperienced in national and foreign politics.
http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/...trump-is-literally-a-narcissistic-psychopath/

whites continue to fall in behind him by the millions because, "he will make America all white."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cente...ld-trumps-plan-to-make-america_b_8546894.html

I agree with you anyone black red or brown who votes for this 21st century American Hitler and gives him the seat
in the oval office deserves what WILL come to them. And you know who else who will reap? the ones who were hyper-critical of Barack Obama. Whatever dire circumstances that arise under Trump's shadow if you voted for this man you
will be getting back the seeds you helped to sow.

You stay strong my friend. For yourself and the great Native American tribal nations.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back