Black People Politics : I often wonder how Native Americans feel when they hear Donald Trump call for constructing a wall.

nilevalley

PREMIUM MEMBER
Dec 18, 2014
In my opinion they should be the only ones voicing opinions on who should stay and who should go.
It was Donald Trump's and all white Americans ancestors who forced their way into this country
and what they did to millions of Native Americans to gain power and control of this continent is
nothing short of a "crime"

I am wondering more and more how the majority of them feel about Trump's promise if elected
president, he will "make" the Mexican government construct a wall across the southern border
to keep out all hispanics and how he will deport millions of mexicans away from America. Do Native Americans go into deep thought when they hear the clown prince Trump speak of banning muslims
from America?

I wonder when they hear Donald Trump's anti-immigrant rants, do they visualize themselves over 500 years ago when Europeans began arrival and began their murderous swarm across North America.
Do they say to themselves "if only we had seen the future and how our Native tribes across North America would come under attack through warfare and exposure to european diseases. How millions of Native American women. men and children would die as our nation was swept away and stolen from our hands. We would have build a 50 foot high wall from maine to florida."

We would have banned Europeans from our American continent.

Do you think the vast majority of them would be like this young man in this video?

I am a Native American Activist. I think that Donald Trump is an idiot but he is also a racist. Before Europeans came here we had no borders. Turtle Island was one great and beautiful Nation. If Donald Trump wants to build a wall let him do it on his dime out of his pocket. What is also messed up is that border will separate some tribes in half.

Donald Trump should build his own personal wall, around his entire body, to keep him away from the rest of America.
Amen! and add after he builds the wall around his crazy self someone should buckle a straight jacket on his body and strap a muzzle on his
horse looking mouth.

I am a Native American Activist. I think that Donald Trump is an idiot but he is also a racist. Before Europeans came here we had no borders. Turtle Island was one great and beautiful Nation. If Donald Trump wants to build a wall let him do it on his dime out of his pocket. What is also messed up is that border will separate some tribes in half.
Yes, whites can never fail to astound in their reasoning. Donald Trump greatest appeal to them is his views on race that view is divisive. When I hear him say he will make America great again. I see hear a double meaning. Making America great means making America white, There are whites posting that online too. These poor deluded people really believe that, Imagine how many decades these people have been waiting for someone like trump to appear. I know before Europeans came there were no borders. America once was in the hands of your Native American nations. For the past 240 years whites have refused to consider that one important truth.
I hope you as an activist will encourage Native Americans not to vote for Donald Trump.He is a racist monster and I believe his irrational ideas and actions would probably would take this country to the brink of destruction. We don't need that fiend in position of president!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back