Black People Politics : Native American President.

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by naija-man, Jan 22, 2008.

1. naija-man

naija-man Well-Known Member MEMBER

STUDENT
    Ratings:
    +9
    I was just thinking, for many years people in the States and elsewhere have hoped for a black president.

but i was just thinking..do u ever think a Native American could be president..?(i waz wondering, because aren't they indigenes of "America")

2. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    HA!

I think America would be too scared to ever elect a Native Indian for President.

When Theodore Roosevelt spoke of "hyphenated Americans," he sho didn't wanna talk about those who were BORN here, only those who came from foreign shores.

He advocated and participated in the very assaults and ravages of Native Americans to steal the lands which were theirs.

If America ever had a Native American President, every White person would be afraid, VERY afraid! LOL!

3. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    i hear you cherryblossom but slow your roll,not all native americans live on reservations,there are some[WEALTHY]indians too,just like i stated that[OBAMA]wasn't gonna commit political suicide with talk of[reparations]well if and when a native american does get the white house he or she will speak for all the people,i don't think that the[white eyes]will have to circle the wagons and build forts.

4. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    LOL, OM! No, I was just sayn! Not to say that a Native American President WOULD give reparations but I think White America would be shook up! They (the media) would attack a Native American just as viciously, if not more, than they did Obama.

Everybody else can have "racial pride" EXCEPT the people who America has disenfranchised, abused, and violated.

So, if much of America was scared of a Black President, how much more would they be of a Native American?! lol I'm just sayn.