Black Poetry : I Exist

thanks Family

:pc: Many thanks everyone.....(where should I begin?)
Guess I will take it from the top............. :hearthis:

1poetsought​
You yourself are such a talented poet that your words always complement me when you visit my works. I am thankful and honored poet.

angelicsage​
My sweet sister you have been graceing me with such complements of beauty. Somtimes I just read your replies and smile like crazy..see :nuts:
It's also good 2 see you didn't leave this house for good. I might have had to use my super webcam to snoop you out! LOL

$$RICH$$​
Big brother rich thanks for the steady level of support shown on here. You make everyone feel welcome from day one. Good 2 se u keeping the board warm while it's cold outside..Extreme style. :peace:

deepy​
I am glad you enjoyed it my sister, Somtimes I never know how people will recieve my work or what kind of response they will envoke. thank You!

mzblkangel​
I twaught I saw a Putty twat? LMAO......oops my bad it's a blkangel. Deep? Me? Deep? Yerah well at times I can be deep but no matter how deep I get you always seem to show your support when u find me, So thanks Angel. Oh by the way... :bully: (Smile)

watzinaname​
When the replies of my fellow poets make me shake my head and smile then I know I have completed my task at hand. Thanks soo much sister for you ongoing love n support.(have I ever told u how tight your name is?)

gempis​
Awwwwwwwwwwwww thanks my sister, But if you don't put that tongue back in your mouth i wont be responsible 4 my next actions..LOL

triniti424​
See you are just 2 sweet4 wprds my sister..(love the new Icon) My growth as a poet is inspired by the family and the talents that you are blessed with. So to one of my favorite poets on here i say many thanks and blessings going back to you. :kiss1:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back