Black Spirituality Religion : Human Alchemy and African Americans

CHAOS

YR POST IS RIGHT ON POINT RU2RELIGIOUS,

I BEEN SAYING THIS FOR AEONS THAT YEVEH VOUDON(MAMI WATA) IS THE THE KEMETIC "RELIGION"AND SOME IN THE PRIESTESSHOOD LIKE MAMA ZOGHE SAY THAT IT PRODUCE THE KEMETIC RELIGION.

THATS Y I ALWAYS SAID , EVERYONE SHOULD TRY TO GET INTO ANY TRADITIONAL SPIRITUAL SYSTEM.

BTW I SEE YOU BROTHER OM,AND I RAISE YOU ONE!!!!!!!

Absolutely!!! Yeveh Voudon(Mami Wata) is in fact Kemetic.

Peace and Blessings

Brother just look at the Olympic games for a sign. What country is giving the united states its stiffest compettition?

Look at the dates you provided. My point about that comes to this. Over the next 12 years as Pluto transits from Sag to Capricorn China will rise in ascendancy. Barack Obama does not represent the rise of the African or Asiatic black man outside of symbolism. He has no real power because that power lies within the white house of the rosicrucians and zionist elders.

The ascendancy of the Chinese PEOPLE while influenced by the western countries are still rooted in Taoism, Confucianism, Buddhism even though it is a "communist" country. Chinese are still rooted in their own spiritual TRADITIONS. The Olympic opening ceremony was proof of this.

I have stated before the white man's time was up in 1996. This "end times" actually corresponded with the transit of Pluto into Sag. The thing is this. Pluto's retrograde into Sag actually places it in Ophiuchus.

When I got to Cali I was out one night "stargazing" and my uncle told me that bright "star" in the area of Sag visible in the southern hemisphere is actually the satellite Sputnik. Im not sure about that but Jupiter is nearby in Capricorn and Pluto goes direct soon (est Sept 8).

So, let me put it this way. Barack Obama "symbolizes" the end times of white supremacy. Whether or not Black people ascend during this time depends on how one looks at it. If Black people continue to have stake in the power of western countries, forget about it.

Im going to take this further. I have stated before that my reason for voting Obama was because I felt he may have a more progressive foreign policy. However, so far it seems as if the zionists have already compromised him. Chinese are not surrogates of the zionists. They are stiff competition. I really think that this is going to come down to another "space race". The united states has limited China's space exploration. It should be obvious why. Communications satellites and defense networks. One China bridges that gap there is no turning them back.

Bruh...Black people on this planet are so far out of it when it comes to space exploration. That won't change much in the next 12 years. Considering all the evidence that our ancestors were of "outside" origins do you realize just how far we have fallen from the state of being this planet's first and earliest space travellers?

Very good observation ... I see what you are saying now ... I'm wondering with this spiritual re-awaking that is actually going on right now, will this push us further then what we are now by leaps and bounds ...

Now from my understanding ... China, Japan and Korea has some ties with African countries that is on the under ... I'm just saying ... I don't know how accurate this is if someone is listen ya know????

With this being said, how far are we really behind? If the Europeans loose their edge then all the gold, Platuim, copper and other natural resources that are Africans will be back in the hands of the Africans ... this includes Oil ... one of Americas biggest Oil providers.

This gives Africans back their power to trade, and manage their resources properly. Here is the Americas (UK as well) we have some of the greatest scientific minds in the worlds ... not to forget about the intellects of West Africa ...

I think we have more power then what they will have for us to know.

Peace and Blessings

CHAOS

COME ON BLACKBIRD, YOU CANT LEAVE A STATEMENT AND CREEP!!!!!!

Say bruh, but don't put a brother on the blast. Once I gather my thoughts I will continue, besides you are so much better at explaining. Cuz we all get edumacated.

Blackbird

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back