Black Spirituality Religion : Human Alchemy and African Americans

I think I actually understand what your saying as well ... The Aunu/Anu people of Kemet came from the south i.e. modern day Sudanese-ancient Ethiopia.

The first people of Mesopotamia were Sudanese-ancient Ethiopians which is why in the post that DARKSIDE MAGICK wrote showed the similarities of Mami Wata in Kemet and Mesopotamia. What this simply means is that Voudon is the parent to both Kemetic & Mesopotamia teachings. In this sense Voudon goes far beyond that of Kemetic teachings.

Peace and Blessings

Ayibobo,

My elders have told me you must die a million deaths before you can begin to comprehend the depth of Vodoun. You can live a long life and never truly know what is Vodoun. The Vodu in the blood.... it is you.

Blackbird

Ayibobo,

My elders have told me you must die a million deaths before you can begin to comprehend the depth of Vodoun. You can live a long life and never truly know what is Vodoun. The Vodu in the blood.... it is you.

Blackbird

man this is the most profound statement I have seen all day.....thanks for that....yes it is very deep.....

I don’t mean to be the party-pooper but your evolution of the Hebrew Script that exists today is incorrect. Well, I will say it is correct according to the Caucasian European anthropologists in the 1800s that pushed, promoted and sold the idea that alphabet and written linguistics moved from Europe to Iraq and on down into Egypt and Africa.

A lot of this so-called evolution of the Hebrew alphabet have been debunked through the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls and Copper Scrolls of Qumran. Why do you think Servants of Jesus tried to take control of these Scrolls so bad?

The Copper Scrolls were created, buried and hidden around 350BC to around 68AC. These Copper Scrolls avoided any type of written evolution of the letters.

Within these Copper Scrolls one can see the transition from Egyptian directly to old style Hebrew which is not that different from modern style Hebrew.

What they found in this transition, which makes it extremely difficult, to go back to the original glyphs is several of the letters derived from Hieratic script or they found that one Hebrew letter was actually a combination of glyphs.

As you well know Akhenaten experimented with several ways of reducing Egyptian Hieroglyphs because it was inconvenient when communicating to generals and military leaders out in the field who needed order ASAP. Several Pharaohs worked on this basic problem. They needed faster ways to communicate while in militarily strategic conflicts.

A lot of this is covered in “Secrets of the Exodus, Messod and Roger Sabbah” and also in “The Mysteries of the Copper Scrolls of Qumran, Robert Feather”.

Peace and Power in Reading.

Ok ... you already know that I was real hesitant to respond to this post because I know that you go on these tangents and I don't want to go through all of that but I ask you to review the dates as you see them.

Now the ancient Yisra`elites were enslaved to the Babylonians during the era of these writings. The Babylonians ruled what is modernly known as ancient Canaan along with Mesopotamia which is where Ezra was enslaved to ...

This language which you called the original Kemetic language were is actually the Canaanite language that you see on the Copper Text ... this language has very little resembles to that ancient Kemetic language but it does show a the evidence of a change and the picture given below give a good time chart...

2a5ydqx.jpg

Review the dates that you gave me again and review the Copper Text date and I think you will find a match.

There really isn't anything here to defend Music Producer ... its just dates ... some may be off and some may be on ... these are just estimations but as you can see the linguistic characteristics are very much alike.

Peace and Blessings

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back