Black Spirituality Religion : Human Alchemy and African Americans

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by tyab14, Jun 11, 2008.

1. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Since we as African Americans in this country have some of the most mixed "genes" like African (many tribes), Native American, Asian, et all, do you all think we might be the group that is talked about in prophecies? Seems like so much is centered around us here. Bobby Hemmit calls us the "new creation" or the human alchemaic experiment.

Are we (African American) the chosen ones or the ones that will move this stuff forward?

2. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +864
    Yup.

3. Shadey

Shadey Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Can anyone expand on this? This really got me curious.

4. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    I have been just hearing that African Americans over here, is like the new creation since we have all these different tribes in one. I member reading a prophecy in a Hermetic text, it was talking about the people in the Western Hemisphere taking this stuff by the reigns.

5. Shadey

Ratings:
    +2
    So that means that we will start to take over? Is Obama part of this 2012 event?

6. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    From what I have heard Obama being there is a part of some metaphysical type stuff, just the spirit world showing us what is going down.

7. Shadey

Ratings:
    +2
    Hmmm so they must be showing us the this is the beginning of our uprising.

8. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    I wish to add my 2 cents.

As a child, I asked my grandmother once, "Mémère, why do white people hate us so much?" She responded, "Because we are the rainbow, bébé, we are the rainbow, dat's fa sho." My grandmother, being a woman of Louisiana with a mixture of different things in her blood, was a café au lait color with long wavy brunet hair and hazel eyes. She was a Black woman through and through. If someone ever doubted her heritage, she was willing to fight ya. She knew who and what she was, as I do even when friends still ask me, "What are y'all (my family) anyway?" I am Black, doc - always and forever, ya dig.

We are the rainbow...

The rainbow has been symbolized in mythology a variety of ways, but most often as a serpent, a bridge, a messenger and a promise. Do the science on this one....

Blackbird

9. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    Wow thanks for the breakdown bro.

10. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    When its all said and done, does this mean that the transition is to the hands of the AA's? I once read where Nostradamus said, "When Saturn moves into Aquarius and Jupiter [...] the white man shall rule no more, peace shall be found in Asia and and the black man shall rule forever more" ...

This was a quote that I found in 2003 and I have yet to find the exact source, but I have found something extremely close with the exclusion of the black man part. ...

I believe what was given to me in 2003 was accurate but like usual this is information that they have keep hidden from the public and has caused many of us to seek diligently for the correct meanings.

With this being said, I find it ironic that this presidency may take place now. On a astrological chart I created, this wasn't supposed to happen until 2012 and a woman was supposed to be president this go around but it seems that I may have had it reversed or even just simply wrong. Mind you, I didn't know about an Barak Obama or even of his existence let alone his wife when I created the chart, but this is interesting.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Gnosticism ironically is something that I have been getting into deeply lately, though I used to study it in the early 90's it has resurfaced within my studies again. What is up with this resurgence of Gnosticism and wasn't the first gnostic Africans; our people?

I've been kind of fiddling around with this for a few months now and I'm trying to put this together in a way that gives some insight into our purpose as AA's and the contradictions i.e. oppositions.

I believe it was in another post that stated that CA/AA's (Continental African and African Americans South & North) have DNA strains that are mutating and within our babies this mutation they are born with. What does this mean in the thick of all this noise? I have this internal feeling that something major is about to happen and my feeling are usually accurate!

With this being said, I look forward to some further insight on this subject matter. This one is far to important to left fall away into the archives.

Peace n Blessings

Users found this page by searching for:

1. african alchemy

2. alchemy for african american

3. Capricorn likes caring guns