Black People : how much material do you need?, really

toylin said:
But, other than that, I feel you, too. I have never been a very high maintenance person, and now, I really don't care. I have clothes, food, a home, a phone.. yada yada. I used to laugh at people as they looked at shows like "Cribs" or "How I'm Living" and salivated at all the useless stuff. Like, there is an episode with B2K, and one of them shows you this disgusting hemorrhage of stuff, and then tells you, "Oh, I don't have a refrigerator... I ran out of money" or something equally inane.

Ran out of money???? :laugh:

There are many people with backwards priorities though.

toylin said:
Swords? Like, samurai swords? Big knives?

Yeah, I have a bunch of knifes, Samurai swords and axes and stuff like that. I've always though swords and blades were beautiful the way they are created and the way they look when finished. :nuts:It is funny to see people watching "Cribs". You can see their little mind saying "Oh, I wish I had a $10,000 mink bedspread". Some people get money and don't know what to do with it. People, if I ever get alot of money and buy a $10,000 bedspread....please shoot me and donate that money somewhere useful...because I obviously don't deserve it. All the problems we have as a people and these fools are putting $100,000 in their mouth. :nono: That's not HOT.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back