Black People : How Many Are Not Celebrating Thanksgiving Day?

I was just curious how many of you who are not celebrating thanksgiving day.This is not a judgement call.I want nothing to do with the holiday...although i know that many people see it as a time for family get togethers and giving thanks.But i was just curious how many have the strength to not follow the masses and choose not to celebrate it or have nothing to do with it,or the turkey?

peace

I stopped celebrating all holidays a long time ago. I actually fast during every un-holy day. If those of us really knew what they were celebrating on this day and the REAL reason that you EAT TURKEY on this day you might want to consider fasting too.

What you are actually celebrating is a proclamation from the pope of rome and queen isabella who sent cardinal Xeminos to spain to MURDER any BLACKS who RESISTED CHRIZTIANITY. The one's who still resisted were the MOORS who were black men and woman from Baghdad, TURKEY!!
I hope all who celebrate it enjoyed your meal..........:toast:

Thanks Everyone for their thoughtful replies.Although i guess i was hoping to see more people who did not celebrate it.

sure thing! I actually made a mistake and while I meant to quote your post, I must have hit the wrong button and put my post under another post, 'ABSiblings'!

What's very interesting is that some scholars mention that the Pyramids in America could have been dated to prior to the "Native American" presence. There's more to the 'indigenous" story than even the so-called 'conscious' understand. Truly, there may have been Africans here before the Asians--so the real genocide . . ..

Eventually, I do not intend to celebrate. I love my family, but I want to organize Africans rather than sit around and talk. I celebrate now because it's that holiday where my mother really, really enjoys to host get-togethers.

I made a mistake and put my response under this post but aftr reading it, I must say that i agree with what you said about the pyramids and the Africans being here before the 'Asians' and genocide. Oh yes, I absolutely agree!!! I've done some research and know that the Mound Builders civilization goes way back in time, and certain pyramids in Mexico like the Choleon[sp?] of which was covered up and etc. go way back in time and there is a lot of covering up of the 'African' presence during and before even the Mound Builders decided to start covering up...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back