Black People : Too Many Hands In The Reparation Pot

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

Oct 4, 2019
Too Many Hands In The Reparation Pot And The Same Amount Of Mind Divided!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

That white racist beat us every time with that type of behavioral approach we take on issues that requires unity of mind to come from the collectively Black Afrikan Race!!!

It's as if there is a race and/or a determination to see to it that we Black Afrikans fail tom regain our Freedom as a Race Unified, everybody has a different take on what Reparation without no Repatriation means to them, them refers to those Black Afrikans making claim to know the meaning and purpose as to why Reparation should be paid, not to our Enslaved Ancestors but to just plain jive-*** Black Afrikans many who do not have a Spiritual Soul connection to Afrika Thus not with our Enslaved Black Afrikan Ancestors to whom Reparation/Repatriation is owed, which gives the Descendants of those Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors the Right to act as our Enslaved Ancestors Proxy in acting and representing in their behalf in pursuit of Freedom, Justice, and Independence for Black Afrikans to be in Afrika and for Afrika the Mother and Father Land.

Now, let me see if I can share this Divine Truth With Black Afrikans as slow and plainly as I can, Here Goes, Reparation Without Repatriation, it Is Not The Reparation That America and her surrogates in committing that crime against our Enslaved Ancestors, any Negro who rise to appear before you Black Afrikans making claim to be about Reparation and use the event of Chattel Slavery as a cover but do not make it plain to whom Reparation/Repatriation is owed and yes if that negro come before you talking about Reparation for us Black Americans and just happen to use the term Afrikan in the mix and do not include the other twin Repatriation to Reparation you need to run that negro Afrikan America up the road of lies and deception from which they are coming to be in your face to deceive you Black Afrikans who do have a Spiritual Divine Soul connection with Afrika and is with a desire to see rise again a Unified Black Afrikan Nation to be in Afrika!!!

All Black Afrikans with a desire to become free again has the right and must participate in the demand for our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation, there has to be organized a campaign for our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation so that all Black Afrikans will have the opportunity to join in such a Revolutionary cause for Freedom Justice, and Independence for our Enslaved Ancestors for not until such be the case of accomplishment, all else is no more than a bastardization of the more powerful issue to ever come before the world of Lucifer, that issue being Reparation/Repatriation because that issue represents to Afrika and Black Afrikan people, Freedom to be in Afrika and Unity to be again among the Black Afrikan Race in Afrika and to have nothing less than a Union Government, A United States Of Afrika Government to Govern the Black Afrikan people in Afrika!!!

We Black Afrikans do not realize the serious requirement Black Afrikans is charge with, all Time is serious so the fact we live at this time makes what is required of the Black Afrikans have a need to be serious about, and that is obtaining our Freedom!!!

Divine Respect

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ndugu Black People : Too many Obvious Reasons to Vote; Tomorrow! Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Susan Rice: Too Many Whites On National Security Team Putting America At Risk Black People Politics 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : Does Hollywood Make Too Many Movies About Slavery? Black Entertainment 16
jamesfrmphilly Black People : there are TOO many people in new york city.... Black People Open Forum 102
Alarm Clock Jails / Prisons : Holder: "Too Many Americans Go to Too Many Prisons for Far Too Long" Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
rapchild Black Poetry : Too many Thoughts Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : Demias Jimerson Benched For Scoring Too Many Touchdowns! RACISm? Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
anAfrican Science and Technology : SIMPLIFY: For the plugged-in, too many choices Science and Technology 5
Bootzey Black Parenting : How Many is too Many Black Parenting 1
asimplepoet Black Poetry : One Day Too Many (DVA Month) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
A Too many sections on this forum Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 1
Destee Black Poetry : Getting Too Many Emails??? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
blakverb Black Poetry : To Mommy, To Daddy (too many children are in this situation) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
C Black People : You Have Been And Still Is Being Lied Too Black People Open Forum 0
Breaddaily832 Black Men : Is 12yrs Old too young??? Black Men 11
R Black Poetry : Sex is not a profession could raise complex questions when trouble need advice could end up having a double life now too much rubble wrong price see a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
C Black People : Too Serious Being Black Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Atlantic slavery left its mark not just in wealthy city centres, but among the rural poor too African American History Culture 0
C Black People : I Have Shared Information That Is Qualified To Save Black Afrikans Ten Thousand Time Over If Only Adhered Too !!! Black People Open Forum 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : You Think Too Much Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : My Heritage Is Mixed Race. Chances Are Decent That Yours Is, Too African American History Culture 0
R Black Poetry : 8/9/2019 got terrific fame no specific name perfume sniff it on a dame my thing cream too much boys seen and touched extreme like STARKY AND HUTCH tri Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
TotalView Black Poetry : a note too Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
A Black Poetry : Too much hot girl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : feel deep pleasure see a girl street treasure write in diary complete ledger her breasts too sweet t Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : feel deep pleasure see a girl street treasure write in diary complete ledger her breasts too sweet t Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
OldSoul Black People : Black Women Too Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Search for whiskey is much too risky so he drink wine and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : It all starts at Walmart search for goods too much hood Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Desire stats in a dryer habitat now too wet to get attention // Grow knowledge and go to college Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: I flirt and my skirt too wet to lift but you can get a sniff Of my deep perfume that I kee Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
IFE Black People Politics : Vets Groups Bring '#Me Too' Movement to Pentagon Black People Politics 1
R Black Poetry : walking true and proud but talking too loud is an abuse of library privilege when i use to try marry Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Never Too Much (Vandross Tribute) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Dirty South: blacks owned Blacks too? AACOOLDRE 9
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : NYMPS ARE LUKEWARM TOO AACOOLDRE 2
chuck Black People Politics : Let's Do Share Our Thoughts About Those Native Resistors In North Dakota Too! Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : international-criminal-court-is-too-focused-on-africa Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
chuck Black Education / Schools : Sometimes Intelligent Students Give Wise Teachers Good Feedback Too! Black Education / Schools 1
chuck Black People Politics : Please Do Find Out What People In that Place And Space Takes Are Too! Black People Politics 0
chuck Black People : We Should Hold Our Black News Editors And Black News Reporters Accountable Too! Black People Open Forum 0
chuck Zimbabwe : Grassroots Movements Are Growing Stronger In Zimbabwe Too!! Zimbabwe 0
M Black Short Stories : Wanna be me too Short Stories - Authors - Writing 3
TruthHitman African American History Culture : FLAT EARTH INFO: More Proof That We Have Been Lied Too. African American History Culture 0
chuck African American History Culture : We Can And Must Be There For Them Too!! African American History Culture 6
chuck Black People Politics : How Does The Rest Of Humanity View Us Too?!? Black People Politics 1
chuck Black Education / Schools : Are We Truly Heeding Our Young Black Peoples Reality Checks Too? Black Education / Schools 0
Liberty Black Relationships : Are professional black women turned off by professional black men who are too independent? Black Relationships 5
Liberty Black Relationships : Are professional black men turned off by professional black women who are too independent? Black Relationships 51
OldSoul OldSoul : 5 minutes 43 seconds too Black too strong OldSoul 0