How Important is Diet in Well Being?

First of all, my third eye has never been opened as of yet...and I seriously doubt if anyone here has opened theirs either. In order to open your third eye requires a serious discipline and science of the human body. In as much as the mind plays a large part in it, the body itself plays an equal part. So let me lay a few pointers out here so you'll understand what I'm saying.

1. In order to begin to open the third eye you have to have an energy to activate it. In the Qu'ran they tell you that man was created from gushing water flowing down his spine. This is where I first began my investigation. I began my investigation because at that point in time I was ignorant to a lot of things and I assumed incorrectly that semen was manufactured in the scrotum. Only with research did I discover that it was a two part process. The first part is in the fact that fluid comes down from the brain. It then goes to the copers gland (hope i spelled that right) where it is converted to semen.

2. Our incorrect knowledge is that the purpose of semen is ONLY to birth children. However, anyone who has studied boxing and other sports find that one of the training methods for them is "not having sex during training and before a bout". Why is that? It's like that because man has discovered that it increases his stamina. Just like that is true, there are also other uses and potentials of your semen.

3. Man has discovered that men have a cycle much like women do. just as her body expels the old fluids each month that we call her period, man equally has a period. It is during this time that a new seed or sperm batch is created. During this time period men get emotional changes, extra horny like they gotta have some and they find that they have a more intense erection. Once you begin to monitor your body you will know when your cycle is. Nine times out of ten your woman can tell you better than you can cause she notices the changes.

4. You want to go through at least three periods or cycles of this in order to have a strong seed in your body. Every brother here already knows that when he ain't had none in a while how thick it comes out and how hard his erection be.

5. At the base of your spine is an energy that has been called many names. We call it the serpintine fire, the serpent, the kundalini ect. ect. The point is that the ancients discovered that it was coiled up like a serpent at the base of your spine. they equally discovered that through proper diet, meditation and not releasing the seed from your body via sex or masturbation that you could begin the process of uncoiling this energy and raising it back up the spinal column. Once you are able to raise this energy (semen) back up the spine it begins to activate your chakras.

6. The lower three chakras are called our animal chakras because they vibrate on a lower frequency. This is why music that has a heavy bass and drums makes us want to dance and move. This is the lower three chakras in action that are vibrating to the vibrations of the music we hear.

7. Tantric yoga was developed as a means of exciting the mans seed and making it stronger although the purpose of Tantric yoga is "not to release the seed".

8. Well what does this mean? It means that after years of being conditioned to just get our swerve on we now got to walk around hard as Chinese arithmetic because we are reaching for a higher goal. That my brothers takes some serious discipline...which explains why our ancestors had systems and schools of spiritual development that were away from civilization.

9. Now that you done reached that miraculous point we have another issue which was actually the first issue. The first issue was diet. Assuming of course that you have the discipline to do the sex thing, the issue was..."what kind of energy did you intend on sending back up the spine to open your third eye? In other words, were you going to send up energy tainted with the cellular consciousness of a cow, a pig, a turkey, a chicken, or a man?" Ah, so now we see said the blind man!

10. Ok, you done did the fasting thing....done cleaned out your system....you done did the diet thing....the only energy you functioning off of is "your own". You done did the sex thing....it's killin you but you being strong. So now we want to go into "thought purification". we want to purify our thoughts and thinking because "thoughts are energy and we don't want to send or impress our seed with negative or impure energy that we intend to use for divine purposes.

11. So what do we do. well first we find ourselves a mantra or word of power, but let me tell you about this word of power. When I first began meditating and going through breathing exercises over 30 years ago, I was using AUM as a mantra and in my ignorance i thought that there was some mystical power in my chanting that and doing my breathing exercises to slow my system down. Here I was feeling the vibrations all up in my head and in my body and a joker couldn't tell me i wasn't on point. I'm glad some brother didn't ask me what a word of power was and what is the purpose...cause I would have looked like a complete idiot trying to explain it....lol

12. The truth of the matter is that, your word of power does not have a meaning at all. This is why it is always some word that you never seen or that your mind can attach a definition or image to. The word of power only has one purpose. It locks down the left hemisphere of your brain and allows the right hemisphere to develop. The left hemisphere is responsible for stringing words together and for separating things into parts for understanding. Since the word of power has no meaning there is nothing for the left hemisphere to decipher or define...as such it locks the left hemisphere down.

Alright, bedtime....got to do the job thing at 6 in the day!

Peace out G

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back