Black People : How Feminism Needs Homosexuality To Thrive

One need not even look to hard to find that the prison system is full of black males who come from single parent homes. The surrogate father program that black women have been dooped into taking is a failure plain and simple. There are simply more women concerned about running with loosers whom they know they need a government to threaten money out of in order to scare him back with her or punish him for his playeristic ways. This can be the only explanation for government forced paternity test. Both u and he should know the child is his and should have a substance over flesh based relationship. I've seen droves of women knocked up by hooligans b4 they realise he was a jerk. Wonder where they got that nerve from? Shoulda found that out b4 hand. Often having only known him for a few weeks or months b4 they started having unprotected sex. 1500 abortions a day is signal of gross and almost inhuman irresposibility to me. Face it Cherry B , 2 parent homes gave us MX, MLK and a million people in DC in the sixties led by a man who had a father. Single parent homes have given us lil Wayne and the rest of these clowns. It wasnt until 1995 that yet another man raised by 2 parents led us to DC again. Let's take it back to serious relationships based on substance of male character and not "swag"

I'm not saying that many Black men in prison do not come from single parent homes.

But, YOU are aiding in spreading stereotypes of our people without solid proof.

A few years ago, the so-called "statistics" said that there were "more Black men in prison than in college."

But, Janks Morton REFUTED that LIE.

So, again, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE PERCENTAGES ARE BETWEEN BLACK MEN IN PRISON FROM SINGLE-PARENT HOMES AND BLACK MEN FROM 2-PARENT HOMES?

DO YOU KNOW?

It's very simple. Feminism can't exist without weak men. Feminist will never let the gay crowd go as it is vital to their survival and existence but just listen to the Mayor of BlackTown lay it down very plain and simple. The culture of feminism is responsible itself for the deadbeat brother and the weak condition of black men. It's only a 5 minute video but on a dial up line it should take about 30mins to download http://www.youtube.com/user/mayorofblacktown2#p/u/17/5jTM4twNKwE All bros should also check out www.mensnewsdaily.com

And this, too, is using a false hypothesis that homosexuality and single-mother households are tied together.

However, many homosexual men come from 2-parent homes.

Hyperkill, I'll be the first to admit that Black women, regardless of location, aren't any more or less, collectively flawless than Black men. I will ask you, because, as I told you before, you do spend an inordinate amount of time pointing fingers at Black women, what do you think is the root of feminism? Most social movements or phenomena are typically spurred on by the presence of certain environmental factors...what do you think those are/were in the case of feminism or even homosexuality?

Well said! :toast:

There is just something very wrong with any Black man who will lay all the ills of Black people at the feet of women and/or single mothers.

Let's only mention the Black men in prison from single-parent homes.

Let's only mention homosexuals from single-parent homes.

But, let's NOT MENTION the countless Black men who have NEVER been to jail, have NO criminal record and NO sexual-identity conflicts whatsoever, who were also raised by single mothers and grew up to be stable and responsible husbands and fathers to their own families.

And let us PARTICULARLY not mention the absent Black men from these homes.

Well said! :toast:

There is just something very wrong with any Black man who will lay all the ills of Black people at the feet of women and/or single mothers.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. Any man who does so puts a red warning flag up in my head as a man who won't treat women with respect.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back