Black People : How Feminism Needs Homosexuality To Thrive

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by HyperKill, Aug 17, 2010.

1. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    It's very simple. Feminism can't exist without weak men. Feminist will never let the gay crowd go as it is vital to their survival and existence but just listen to the Mayor of BlackTown lay it down very plain and simple. The culture of feminism is responsible itself for the deadbeat brother and the weak condition of black men. It's only a 5 minute video but on a dial up line it should take about 30mins to download http://www.youtube.com/user/mayorofblacktown2#p/u/17/5jTM4twNKwE All bros should also check out www.mensnewsdaily.com

2. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    This "mayor of blacktown" guy sounds like the same rhetoric from the so-called "strongblackman."

3. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    www.mensnewsdaily.com

I'm no Muslim but he is or at least an Afro Centric brother whom I email often. Forget what he sounds like, just get the msg. Black boys desperately need dads. The AFDC "Great Society" welfare programs did nothing but yank out the fathers from homes and replace them with a form of surrogate fathers who don't raise their kids to well according to prison stats on black males(prison industrial complex quadroupled under Reagan and crack cocaine laws 1983). They also begin the systemic extermination of blacks thru abortion laws passed in 1973.It shocks me outa my skin when I hear black females say that black men are "deadbeats" and what happen to the good black man without simply looking back 30 to 40 yrs and seeing that a systemic wipe out of black dads begin after 1968. The revolution was crushed and the age of sexual promiscuity began with devestating effects on black men. If the government provides all that dads do(food stamps- welfarechecks-sect8), then over a short time women will evolve a don't need a man attitude. To make matters even worse, the government will help her find who the genetic father is thru testing. This is a litteral permission slip to run around and raise your legs to however many goons you wanna sleep with with full assurance that the government will fill in for your irresponsible behavior. This in turn will collapse the relationship between man and woman. You need not be a sociologist to figure that one. In 1890 80 percent of black homes had fathers. The numbers only fell slightly during the 1960s. After the sexual revolution and the "Great Society" welfare programs, the marriage rate fell into the ditch. BlaCK PEOPLE GOT TO GET THEIR HEADS OUT OF THEIR BUTTS and see the workings of whites who are excellent by my own admission of manipulating without being seen.

4. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    So i suppose you like weak down low punks. It astonishes me at the level of contentment some women have at a 70% black delinquency rate. Somebody has gotta be strong. Weakness cost us 275 yrs of freedom and I will die and kill before I be led by a woman led society back into slavery in the form of the prison industrial complex. There are 10s of thousands of slaves in Lousiana and Texas prisons doing field work for 50 cent a day. There are some who have no problem with being strong. No slaves here. And if that is "rhetoric" consider me brainwashed even though I don't believe in polygamy as he stated near the end.

5. StefiA

StefiA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +215
    @Hyperkill
    I guess all this sort of hinges on what you think feminism is - for me feminism has already pretty much achieved what I want it to...
    I'm allowed to vote
    I can get the same money as a man for doing the same job
    I was able to go to college (no laughing there - OK! - and yes I did get my degree)
    I can't be discriminated against in lots of other ways

But that doesn't mean I don't want a strong man in my life - no way do I want to end up as some single mother. When I eventually get to the point of starting a family I want a strong man as a husband who is intending to be around for a very, very long time. I don't think that feminism has to mean man-hating, just seems to me sometimes that its leadership has been hijacked by people who do think that way.

6. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    From mayorofblacktown:Police punches black girls for being Feminist drama queens that black men tolerate!

We report you decide:10500:

7. Amnat77

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    mayorofblacktown says black feminist are witches and are plotting to take over the WORLD!!!!

ARE YOU TAKING THE PISS??!!!:SuN049::SuN049::SuN049:

8. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    Feminism has it good and bad and yes voting is good but I am refering to the sexual degenarate aspect of feminism. Lets take Amnatt77 for example. She somehow views that a hooker infested society is an exercise in "vagina power".I know that it leads to divorce, disease, and violence against women. She also believes that it is fine for women to cheat on men in a nomadic culture that will leave them in peril, also their children. Look at this video and tell me what u think. It is the negative aspect of feminism exposed. It is 7 mins and will take about 35-40 mins to download on dial up but is very good and exposes the witchcraft that is feminism. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kCDqW9VPlI

9. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    Well this what happens when u "don't need a man." I am not your muscle when it's time to fight and not needed 99% of the time. She shoulda had a hubby or strong brother by her side. A little humility also takes u a long way.

10. Amnat77

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    You really should sort out that bipolar thing you got going on, its not good look...maybe they can do an exorcism in Kampala or something.

I posted the video of the African girls cheating on their husband to debunked your asinine theory of CORRUPTION OF WESTERN BLACK WOMEN verses the sanctity of African women...those women are cheating their husbands, and i don't think they were influenced by Oprah. I'm not worried you though..you will get a RUDE AWAKENING in uganda..lol. Remember the saying 'its better to deal with the devil YOU KNOW rather than the one you DON'T KNOW''.

I totally empathize with you after seeing those EAST AFRICAN women engaging in behavior you SO abhor in black American women, that had to have touched a nerve:SuN049: