Black People : Brothers and Sisters... *sigh* It's time to talk about Black Feminism

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by UntouchableCat, Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UntouchableCat

UntouchableCat Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    Look at these clips from these brothers:
    clip removed

clip removed

Now-- when I WAS heavily on here back in the day, one of the two things i listed as most dangerous to us was religion.

Now-- with us as a people whom are primarily progressing out of religion-- it's time to confront the NEW monster on the horizon.

Being led by our very own black females of this nation-- yes that's right-- FEMINISM..

What in the WORLD is going on with some of these Afrocentric brothers HEADS these days?

Seti with all of his lectures and I cant even find ONE on the treachery that is black feminism.

And the drugged-out afrocentrics in this clip-- whom USED to be afiliated with him-- are EVEN WORST!

Is it just ME or has the black power movement TOTALLY been taken over by FEMINISM?

we ought to be ashamed of ourselves.

and you KNOW right along with Feminism comes that homosexuality SHXT that they are ALWAYS try to bring with them!

Is that what's next for us as a people?

We, as black men, need to have BACKBONES and STOP letting this treachery INTO our community.

black man-- take the PANTIES out of your face, mind and AWAY from your EYES and concentrate on RESTORING your nation.

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    Interesting subject

Who are two Black feminists that most sisters are listening to now?

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    :qqb009: can't get none?......is that the problem?

4. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    thre letters STD,you may not want to go around "getting some" these days,find 1, get 1, stay with that 1?

5. UntouchableCat

Ratings:
    +6
    Thanks, man.

I would have to say a mixture of Kola Boof-- whom has got her finger wrapped around both the HOODRATS, and the CONSCIOUS sisters of our community-- as well as even corrupting the sisters from the motherland and islands too.

And a bit of Michele Wallace-- also being peddled inthe form of modern day Oprah Winfrey, tyler Perry, and all these other entertainment coons and buffoons etc. etc.

with the rise of Sara Suten Seti and Natural Tehuti even starting to follow up on that shxt and bring it to the black power movement-- we've just got too many of these silly Negroes advancing this foolishness.

It's time to take a stand.

6. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Before you get to poppin' chop too hard, just remember this forum you are posting this mess on is lead by a Black woman. By the way, who were you before you got banned previously?

7. UntouchableCat

Ratings:
    +6
    Sir-- in a state of being in which black society is absolutely failing due to the collapse of our family structure-- how in the world could you possibly propose that "getting some" is the answer?

Has not the prophetic P. Moniyhan Report not come out clearly showing that out-of-control out-of-wedlock breeding having a direct correlation somewhat with our current economic crisis? Have not both multiple black and white scholars come out stating that the cultural achievements our ancestors won for us have all been reversed at the start of the collapse of our family structure and that-- because of so-- we are in a worst state of survival than we perhaps ever HAVE been in our history?

Black feminism -- ironically the group you are vouching for-- has ALSO faulted the black man's out of control breeding with multiple women as the main source of the problem in the black community, so how can you be egging on and trivializing the very things that are the very anti-thesis of the group you are here trying to detract for?

That's THREE different studies done by THREE different demographics of people vs. your word.

Hang up your cape, man. In your attempts of trying to appear valiant in the face of black women in this movement, you end up doing the opposite.

8. UntouchableCat

Ratings:
    +6

Hmmm... couldnt help but notice how you termed this thread "mess".

Why such animosity?

If you are a feminist sympathizer please just come out and say it. I dont bite-- I only debate with logic. so therefore if I am WRONG-- I expect someone to call me out on it. I am not Kola Boof nor any of the other womanist sisterhood-- I do not believe in silencing or shaming. Truth must prevail. If you have it, bring it forward.

And
    Banned?

I didnt know I got banned.

i had the same name as this one.

and the only thread i made had to do with blackness in scientific times.

9. UntouchableCat

Ratings:
    +6
    If anything Mr. James is the only one that should be getting banned from this thread, not me.

I only seek debate with why sisters believe we should follow this movement.

He-- insofar in the conversation-- has only insulted them.

We have his very one-line anti-thesis that has egged on the very things black females have grievances with concerning black men here to prove it.

10. UntouchableCat

Ratings:
    +6
    lol.. just looked up.. and couldnt help but notice how you actually agreed with what this guy said too Lioness...

lol-- for someone to have such strong emotion tied to regarding the black feminist cause, you show quite the strange amusement for someone whose statement embodies the opposite paradigm of what black male behavioral responsibility should entail.

someONE's confused...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.