Black People : How do you view todays World?

Yes we are on the same page.

That is all I'm saying. There is room for than just one BET. Any move toward protesting/petitioning an ABC, CBS, NBC wil continue to be FUTILE. Last year I seriously thought BET was expanding into prime time with a network. I guess not.

Who will be the next Robert Johnson?

For me the clock is ticking. I'll give it about five more years. Either BLACK FOLK are gonna have to PUT UP and INITATE something or SHUT UP that protesting bull. :)

I couldn't agree more...

I can't wait to see what Kem has to say... :x: But i do agree... me i don't like to deal with business... but if you looking to be one dem big dogs.. you know you got my support!!! :D BET sold out... to a whiteman... so you can't even claim them anymore. We make things too obvious such as ...BET(Black Entertainment Television) ... and if we ain't making things happen we complaining about what ain't happening....

I'm totally feeling ya though... I wonder what others thoughts are on this issue?....:idea:

Wow....

Info i did not know... But then even at that time you have to look at it like this... That may not be their dream and in turn they don't want to handle a big business like dhat. But i do understand what you're saying.... but then you have to look at indivudualism and how that plays a huge roll in our society these days.....

Tradition huh?....

I recall my Stepfather pressing that one when i was little... ;) Agree to a degree... Tradition is important... but... if a person feels as though they can't handle the weight...why hate... you can make or chose how someone decideds to live their own life. The have that right.... and if they feel as though thats not something they want to do..then so be it... because a person..individual is only truly happy when they can be themselves...without restrictions...guidelines and traditions...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back