Black People : How Did You Avoid Being a Sheeple - while eating the same food they provide to us all ?

What that person in the video may be doing is called psychological projection -- projecting onto others what he sees in himself and is in denial about.

We are all part of a system and reside within a particular culture, but we operate differently based on our perceptions of ourselves and the world around us. Being from the same culture there will be many things we will do that are culturally similar, but it doesn't make us the same or mean that we all think and behave alike in all aspects of our lives. The beauty is that there can still be diversity within a group of people that do similar things. Our differences can be subtle or obvious. They can be viewed as threatening or non-threatening, depending on the rules set for the group as a whole. People, regardless of whether we like it or not, will always assign names to us based on who they think we are. We assign names to ourselves to define who we think we are. Where it gets confusing and sometimes disturbing is when people call others names in a negative way, when they also exhibit similar traits. Therapy might not be a bad option for such individuals.

Thanks my sister.
It's funny how there are names for every thing. How we are encouraged to divide all things into different parts and compartments. The us and them. The positive and negative, and so on. This is such a great part of our conditioning that we can't see beyond it. I try not to put people down for not seeing what I see, but end up doing it any way. I don't always have the right words to teach some things I have learned from life it self.

Some here and others have expose them selves to different cultures and ways of understanding the Earth and life. exposed to different perspectives outside of this so call nation's diversity. So to them, mainstream America has a sheep like mentality.

AXE.

Thanks my sister.
It's funny how there are names for every thing. How we are encouraged to divide all things into different parts and compartments. The us and them. The positive and negative, and so on. This is such a great part of our conditioning that we can't see beyond it. I try not to put people down for not seeing what I see, but end up doing it any way. I don't always have the right words to teach some things I have learned from life it self.

Some here and others have expose them selves to different cultures and ways of understanding the Earth and life. exposed to different perspectives outside of this so call nation's diversity. So to them, mainstream America has a sheep like mentality.

AXE.
Here is the salient point; Culture

Culture is the Firewall of the mind, and protects any group of p-eople from becming Sheeple, and that is why that was the first thing they took from us after our freedom during slavery was our culture, well at least the physical but not the Astral aspects of it cause after slavery, we regained our African love of family and community, African habit of children loving education and creativity, and men and women's love of industry and business.It died down somewhat in the 50s, but was restored with the Afrocentric Movement, that tried to restore the best aspects of African culture; but was vehemently attacked by COINTELPRO; http://destee.com/index.php?threads/j-edgar-hoover-and-the-war-on-the-afrocentric-movement.67128/
From those attacks in all 50 states, political, physical, economic, and "chemical" we lost that in the early 80s and some how slid into what the White conspiracy theorists called sheeple, lead by the illusions and delusions of the Corporate media; telling us what to wear, eat, buy and think

White conspiracy theorists called sheeple, lead by the illusions and delusions of the Corporate media; telling us what to wear, eat, buy and think

Yes, Yes, Add this nation's Education system, it's system of injustice, it's top down religion and so on. I believe it's more then clear that a system based in oppression from the very beginning will produce a herd like mentality by design. The problem lays in that many won't see it, and fight those that do.....

White conspiracy theorists called sheeple, lead by the illusions and delusions of the Corporate media; telling us what to wear, eat, buy and think

Yes, Yes, Add this nation's Education system, it's system of injustice, it's top down religion and so on. I believe it's more then clear that a system based in oppression from the very beginning will produce a herd like mentality by design. The problem lays in that many won't see it, and fight those that do.....
Plato mentioned that thousands of years ago!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back