Black People : How Did You Avoid Being a Sheeple - while eating the same food they provide to us all ?

The US educational school system is based on the Prussian model of schooling with influence from the Hindu Madrasa system.

they may be based on these previous school systems, but the mis-infomation and the strategies of making themselves superior to other people is an imperialist notion.

Peace and Blessings Family,

I have heard folk call us sheeple often, speaking as if they are not one too, and it baffles me.

How can one determine others are sheeple, while eating the same government food the rest of us do?

Is there an act greater than willingly and physically swallowing and ingesting, that makes one a sheeple?

I'm confused ... can someone help me please?

How are only some of us sheeple, when we all eat the food?

:heart:

Destee

How can certain people call others “sheeple”? Well, what do the word/term sheeple mean and do such a people exist?

Simply put, the word implies people who go through life routinely doing things in a pusillanimous manner where they tend to usually flow along with whatever is the dominant/popular mindset is at the moment. Whether right or wrong, it essentially makes no difference to such a person. The only thing that matters to them is maintaining the contentment of feeling safe by the perceived benefit of operating within what is sometimes referred to as the “herd-mentality”.

Naturally there are those who have the integrity to go about in a manner derived from making their own decision primarily based on moral-convictions. And if and when such people do unite with others in a given situation, it’s from sincerely weighing the facts as best they can and reaching the same conclusion. Plus, compromise on their part is done on tactic/strategy and not on principal. However, I’m sure everyone is well aware that those are not the people I am referring to in regards to the word sheeple.

Now, in regards to the question of do such people exist. I won’t go into an historical breakdown of their existence because it really isn’t necessary. We all (I’m incline to say “of teenage years and older” but I’ll be more conservative and just say “adult-age”) know that such people do exist. Let’s not be disingenuous pretending they don’t. Weak-minded people who usually go about their life in a cowardly “go along to get along” manner, being careful never to make waves or “rock the boat”. Typically always agreeing with the perceived dominant figure in a given setting no matter right or wrong or, at the very least, voicing no opinion at all. Then, as I pointed out before, there are those who have the veracious-fortitude, when they perceive something is wrong, to stand up and resist or speak out.

3103706087_743e356107.jpg
Malcolm X and Martin Luther King,

rosa-parks.jpg
Rosa Parks,

Steve_Biko.jpg
Steve Biko,

200px-Harriet_Tubman_by_Squyer,_NPG,_c1885.jpg
Harriet Tubman,

Patrice_Emery_Lumumba_Congo.jpg
Patrice Émery Lumumba,

220px-Paul_Robeson_1942_crop.jpg
Paul Robeson,

DeaconsforDefense.jpg
the picture speaks for itself,

Fannie-Lou-Hamer-205625-1-402.jpg
Fannie Lou Hamer,

BlackPanthersPIC1.jpg
The Black Panthers,

fredhampton_1217.jpg
Fred Hampton.

And it’s not just Blacks because the real issue of oppression goes beyond racial-lines.

tumblr_m3be3nLipu1rtgv4po1_500.jpg
The American Indian Movement (A.I.M.),

ho-chi-minh.jpg
the picture speaks for itself,

che-guevara-2.jpg
Che Guevara,

geronimo.jpg
Geronimo,

061013nsaleak-460x271.jpg
whistle-blower Edward Snowden,

protest.jpg

Kent Sate Ohio 1970,

h69531E1D
the picture speaks for itself.

And the multitudes, known and unknown, who stood up and resisted throughout history as best they can on their own volition not because it was safe or trendy but they simply thought it was the right thing to do. I’ll repeat, mindful to justly compromise only on tactic/strategy but not on principle. After all, although I agree that there were many fabrications to the lessons, still, weren’t we taught in grade-school that people acting in such a way was the foundation of this nation?

Furthermore, using the correlation of everyone living and functioning in the same societal setting is a misnomer. Everyone don’t think and act the same in a given circumstance. Therefore a person primarily is, if acting on a consistent basis, what he or she does.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back