Black People : Houston: Middle school teacher gives student lap dance, says ‘I love you baby’

Certainly, the 42-year-old is a child predator and she needs to be taken away from children yesterday! However, I was touching on another subject. That of how truly 14 is not a minor. Not for our people anyway.

We mature faster than Whites. So if this is the case, how are we adults the same time they are? And how can it benefit us to treat the more mature as immature?
Legally speaking, a 14 year old is a minor, not an adult.

I'd probably give him an atta boy...
If it was my Son
To be honest with you.

Sorry to hear that. :([/QUOTE]

I agree, that is one sad piece of commentary

Peace!

Yes, because truth is a matter of a 20th century invention. Women didn't even wear training bras prior to the 1950s, yet somehow the definition of a woman depends on 'training bras.' Out-foxed is not the word for what I experienced. I experienced a foolish rebuttal.

Since you resort to such a foolish retort in a last ditch attempt to "get it twisted," (smh) I gift you what you so desperately want:

The last word. It's yours. :wave:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back