Black People : The Houston Family and Generational Curses

Charles IKS

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 27, 2010
It was reported this week that the cousin of the late Whitney Houston, Dionne Warwick had an accident in her shower and broke her ankle. When I read that article, the first thing that came to mind is that this family is having deaths and mishaps in water. The water element is the chief modality when it comes to the arts, creativity and is very key to magnetizing money(Whitney's and Dionne's success in singing). I cannot help to think that maybe one or more of their ancestors used to care for a water spirit or water deity but never told their descendants about the care and upkeep of such spirit and as a consequence the spirit became angry because of being ignored and not being fed started punishing the bloodline. It is said that when similar events happen in 3's it is something to look at.

bobbi%2Bkristina%2Bpregnant.jpg

:rolleyes: Bobbi Kristina is truly an innocent in this tragedy and the fact that her life hangs in the balance is truly hearbreaking. Her father's lawyers says she was never married to Nick Gordon. Eye am sure Bobbi Kristina had to forethought to set up a will right after her Mother was killed so who knows what will happen to the estate ---in the event of her death ----however, eye hope she fully recovers...!:heart:

It was reported this week that the cousin of the late Whitney Houston, Dionne Warwick had an accident in her shower and broke her ankle. When I read that article, the first thing that came to mind is that this family is having deaths and mishaps in water. The water element is the chief modality when it comes to the arts, creativity and is very key to magnetizing money(Whitney's and Dionne's success in singing). I cannot help to think that maybe one or more of their ancestors used to care for a water spirit or water deity but never told their descendants about the care and upkeep of such spirit and as a consequence the spirit became angry because of being ignored and not being fed started punishing the bloodline. It is said that when similar events happen in 3's it is something to look at.

Definitely a cause to pause ...

Dionne Warwick
Shower Accident
Lands Singer in Hospital

"... The timing is remarkable. The 911 call for Dionne came in at 10:19 AM on Saturday, January 24th. The 911 call for Bobbi Kristina came in exactly a week later, at 10:25 AM on Saturday, January 31st ..."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/06/dionn...athtub-hospital-bobbi-kristina/#ixzz3R24MXFAL

0206-dionne-warwick-tmz-4.jpg

She and Cissy are sisters.

How suspicious, a water accident....

Thx for sharing, Clyde!

Definitely a cause to pause ...

Dionne Warwick
Shower Accident
Lands Singer in Hospital

"... The timing is remarkable. The 911 call for Dionne came in at 10:19 AM on Saturday, January 24th. The 911 call for Bobbi Kristina came in exactly a week later, at 10:25 AM on Saturday, January 31st ..."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/06/dionn...athtub-hospital-bobbi-kristina/#ixzz3R24MXFAL

0206-dionne-warwick-tmz-4.jpg

She and Cissy are sisters.

How suspicious, a water accident....

Thx for sharing, Clyde!

... np, I can only wonder what's going on with Cissy, smh; but I'm glad to see this:

Police investigate boyfriend of Whitney Houston's daughter

bobbi1_635x250_1423333350.jpg

Washington (AFP) - Police have opened a criminal probe into the boyfriend of Bobbi Kristina Brown, US media reported, one week after the 21-year old daughter of late singing legend Whitney Houston was pulled unconscious from a bathtub.

http://news.yahoo.com/boyfriend-under-investigation-over-houston-daughter-drowning-152912882.html

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back