Black People : Homo...Sapians? No... Phobia.

jamesfrmphilly said:
are any of you with authority on gay people gay yourselves?
if you are not gay what is the basis for your knowledge?

Actually, there has been plenty of scientific studies done on the topic. All attempts to discover/find a gay gene have all failed. This is not a matter of opinion or faith

jamesfrmphilly said:
tell me, how can anything be outside of nature? are we not all God's children?

as a creative artist, i have spent the bulk of my life time outside the bounds of normalcy.
indeed that is my goal, to be different. that is what makes me good.
by your rules i should be carted off somewhere and disposed of.
maybe that is what happened to the ancestors.
once you get everybody on the same page and suppress all "deviant" behavior you will find yourself without any new or creative development.
try that for a few millenia and you got a dead society.

Oddly you would use GOD here. Did not GOD call homosexuality an abomination? In fact, wasnt that the reason Sodom was destroyed?

NNQueen said:
I agree, Brother James! I will not judge nor persecute our Black gay brothers/sisters. I will not support religious dogma that does that either. It does not sit well with my spirit. For those that choose to, so be it, but I choose not to. Btw, will someone please define "normal"?

So I take it you dont support the bible then? Or is it just certain passages? Moreover, what of all the science that has dealt with this issue?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back