Black Entertainment : Hollywood has Blackwomen/Whitemen, BUT no Blackmen/Whitewomen

bth_filessharenatorcom_YG6vv_GIF_Collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn-s320x240-181195.gif

one love
khasm

is there a point up in here or are we just running people down?

Point is: Black women are indeed paired with white men on screen; it's no lie, but so are Black men, though with caucasians running the country, the former is going to be made to look more appealing.

However, in reality, black men go after more non-black females than black females are going after non-black men, which is why they make it a point to tell sistas we need to expand our options so much.

Some want to disagree and say that no, black women are sleeping with non-black men more than we're being told, while some want to say black men do date out more, but only because black women ____(fill in the blank).

That's what I've got so far.:look:

Well, when you speak of the homosexual community you are speaking of me.

We are not out to make anyone fearful of us, we are out to be treated fairly and just as any heterosexual. If that is a problem, then we don't plan to apologize for it.

Co-opt?....The last time I checked I was still black and a part of the black community. I don't need to co-opt your community that I am already a part of.

Me too...

This is no attack on you or your character sister, but honestly, if there's no co-opt, why are gays campaigning for "civil rights" and endlessly comparing their "discrimination" to what our people have experienced collectively? I'm sorry but the homosexual community was never lynched for their color, had their homes firebombed across the nation had entire economically developed cities bombed out of existence(like Tulsa/Black WallStreet) or had dogs sicked on them, their children and families.

If there's no co-opt, why are there pushes for homosexual curriculums in schools, some of which have already adopted them and caucasian's silly attempts(by Manning Marables book) to link Brother Malcolm, who was the epitome of African manhood to homosexuality?

Where were gays during our collective holocaust as African people? They waited until King "signed" the bill with that white boy(Johnson) and then they came out on some "look at what we accomplished" rhetoric.

But,back on the topic of the thread.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back